Custom stats: bet sizing patterns ?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Custom stats: bet sizing patterns ?

Postby angstone » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:21 am

Hello, I need help creating a Raise First In Stats. I want to keep the NUMBER of open raises with 2 BB (minraise) 2.5 BB and 3 BB +. Can someone help me create it? It would be a huge help !! I found this here in the forum but it always says to me as an error "Invalid Value Expression" MANY MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!
Attachments
Unbenannt.JPG
angstone

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:23 am

Your expression is OK, but you need to make a column using it first, with the normal sum/if format, and then use your column in a stat.
Take a look at the Custom Stats Guide for an overview of how to make custom stats - the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics goes into much more detail (the latter was written for PT3, but PT4 works the same way).
WhiteRider

Postby angstone » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Could you please do me a favor and make me the colums for it? I would be very grateful to you. I just can't do it and sit there for about 5 hours. I want a simple count where often my opponent exactly 2BB openraised. THANKS ALOT
angstone

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:41 am

To create the new column go to the 'Columns' section, click 'New' and enter the existing code from your screenshot within a sum/if statement for the columns expression:

sum(if[insert here, 1, 0])
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles