fold to turn burrel after called c/raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: fold to turn burrel after called c/raise

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:34 am

I've been particularly busy lately I'm afraid. If I get a chance, I'll try to come back to this but I can't guarantee any kind of time frame.
kraada

Postby abitrandom » Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:06 am

yea I need this stat as well... I tried making it myself in the custom stats but cant seem to figure it out.
abitrandom

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 am

Can you tell us where you're stuck, or post the expressions you have so far?
WhiteRider

Postby Chabi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:54 am

I am building this stat IP.

*We defend BB vs an openraise from BTN.
*We xR the flop, he calls.
*We bet turn and he folds.

Is this expression correct?

Code: Select all
(cnt_t_xf_after_cb_call_flop_ip / cnt_t_face_bet_after_cb_call_flop_ip) * 100

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and lookup_actions_f.action = 'BC' and lookup_actions_t.action ='F', 1, 0])

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and lookup_actions_f.action = 'BC' and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

And, another question... why do I get these decimals if I set them to zero? https://gyazo.com/41ce7719d82864eeb991a110daac2b33

Cheers.
Chabi

Postby kraada » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:44 am

That is very close, the only obvious case that I see that is being included that shouldn't is 4bet pots where he raised, you 3bet and he 4bet, you called and the postflop action is the same. That will obviously be a lot rarer so it may not be a concern for you.

You shouldn't be getting those decimals if the decimals are set to 0. Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby Chabi » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:11 am

Fixed after I opened PT4 again... ;)
Chabi

Postby dave2085 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:58 am

Chabi wrote:I am building this stat IP.

*We defend BB vs an openraise from BTN.
*We xR the flop, he calls.
*We bet turn and he folds.

Is this expression correct?

Code: Select all
(cnt_t_xf_after_cb_call_flop_ip / cnt_t_face_bet_after_cb_call_flop_ip) * 100

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and lookup_actions_f.action = 'BC' and lookup_actions_t.action ='F', 1, 0])

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet and lookup_actions_f.action = 'BC' and cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_t_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

And, another question... why do I get these decimals if I set them to zero? https://gyazo.com/41ce7719d82864eeb991a110daac2b33

Cheers.

the first part of this makes sense for me, but isnt this expression for all situations on the turn?

so this counts IP and OOP Bets after raising on the flop, correct?

so the complete stat show wrong numbers then, because it show me "the situations when villain folds to turn bet IP" / "the situations when villain calls a raise in flop and faces a bet on turn ( included IP and OOP)

is this then still correct?

EDIT:
I think it should only show the situation on the turn when the better is OOP, right? ... SO the folder has to be IP on Turn --> so i put in "Has Position" --> "In Position" or am i overthinking this?
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm

dev209 wrote:so the complete stat show wrong numbers then, because it show me "the situations when villain folds to turn bet IP" / "the situations when villain calls a raise in flop and faces a bet on turn ( included IP and OOP)

Yes you are correct so you will need to add to the opportunities column to account for that such that it doesn't count the turn bets that are made by a flop raiser who is IP.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles