fold to turn burrel after called c/raise

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

fold to turn burrel after called c/raise

Postby minotaurs » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:27 am

How to find stat how often player folds to turn barel after he has called flop check/raise?
minotaurs

Re: fold to turn burrel after called c/raise

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 am

You'd need to build a custom statistic for this situation. Our custom statistics documentation is not quite ready yet but we are working on it - if you'd like, I can either help you work through it or I can put it on my list to build for you, but my list is a bit long at the moment so it may take some time before it's ready.
kraada

Postby BillGatesIII » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:52 am

Can you please verify this custom stat gives you the correct values?
Attachments
Call F Check Raise and Fold to Turn CBet.zip
Call F XR Fold T CBet
(954 Bytes) Downloaded 172 times
BillGatesIII

Postby kraada » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:16 am

That is not going to work - what you've done is multiply how often someone calls a check/raise by how often they fold to a turn cbet. There are two problems:

(1) A turn cbet means betting the flop and the turn having made a preflop raise; that's not what you are looking for with this stat.

(2) Even if it were you can't just multiply these two percentages together to figure out how often someone calls when they face this spot. Imagine someone calls check/raises 50% of the time and then when they face another barrel they call 50% of the time. Clearly the number we want is 50% not 50% * 50% (which would result in 25%).

In order to build this stat you need to make two new columns - one which counts up how often you've faced a check/raise on the flop and called it and then faced a turn bet, and the other which counts up the times you've faced a check/raise on the flop, called it and folded to a turn bet.
kraada

Postby kraada » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:24 am

Double posting because I realized I didn't state this clearly:

The stat "Check/Fold to T Bet After CBet & Call Flop" is available in the warehourse for free download; I uploaded it yesterday and it will work properly.
kraada

Postby BillGatesIII » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:58 am

Thank you for this clear explanation. I was mistakenly thinking both actions are independent which of course they are not.
BillGatesIII

Postby EnoTmiS » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:53 am

This stat works fine when we are in position, but it would be great to have another one that works OOP. If we are on the BB, we call the button open, we c/r him, than we could know how many times he folds to our Turn Bet. It would be possible to have this stat? Thanks!
EnoTmiS

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:59 pm

The one from the warehouse can certainly be edited to get what you're looking for - just remove the bits about checking the turn.
kraada

Postby bruzi » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:19 am

BillGatesIII wrote:Can you please verify this custom stat gives you the correct values?

Is this correct stats available? (check/fold after call CR Isnt good->this is when is vilain OOP/I need when is IP or total)
bruzi

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:29 am

The version in the warehouse should work properly. You can find the warehouse here.
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles