column returns 0

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: column returns 0

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:13 am

It's an issue the development team has definitely been made aware of. I don't know of plans on their part to post about it.
kraada

Postby erdnase17 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:30 pm

kraada wrote:It's an issue the development team has definitely been made aware of. I don't know of plans on their part to post about it.

Any custom stat for HU SNGs defined for the SB that attempts to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack will be wrong because of this.
This affects at least one widely used HUD that was commercialized based on your product.

This is an important issue that you are ignoring. I think the customers deserve better information on plans to fix this instead of the vague replies you've been making.

Thanks.
erdnase17

Postby kraada » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:31 am

erdnase17 wrote:Any custom stat for HU SNGs defined for the SB that attempts to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack will be wrong because of this.

This is 100% categorically false. This issue only affects the BB and only when getting a walk. No stats for any other position or for the BB in any situation where he faces any action at all are affected.
kraada

Postby erdnase17 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:27 pm

kraada wrote:
erdnase17 wrote:Any custom stat for HU SNGs defined for the SB that attempts to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack will be wrong because of this.

This is 100% categorically false. This issue only affects the BB and only when getting a walk. No stats for any other position or for the BB in any situation where he faces any action at all are affected.

Yes, what I meant is any stat written for the SB from BB's perspective, like the example I mentioned in the original post. This is important enough to get fixed.
erdnase17

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles