Live Amount of BB in Tournaments

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Live Amount of BB in Tournaments

Postby Fonzi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 am

Hey guys!
1. I am playing tourneys on Pokerstars. I am using a customized HUD tournament profile. I have two groups. The first one is the one with the stats for all players, including Hero. The second group consists of only one stat: Live Amount of BB. I have set it to show for Hero only. Now at the table, the Live Amount of BB stat appears only once, but it seems to randomly pick a player, but not Hero. Sometimes it does track Hero at the beginning, but changes to another random player later on. If I were to include the stat in the first group for all players, then the stat shows alright for all players. But thats not what I want.
I have tried a default profile also, with the same result. It doesn't seem to recognize Hero.
Note that I have a preferred seat at the tables, but this is already accounted for in the Pokerstars Site Setup.

2. Is it possible to tell Pokertracker to automatically switch between HUD profiles at a certain blind level? Thinking behind that is that at the early blind levels I don't need a bunch of stats occupying the tables.

Thanks in advance!
Fonzi

Re: Live Amount of BB in Tournaments

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:40 am

(1) That definitely shouldn't be happening. Are you running our latest version of PT4 (4.05.9)?

(2) No, that's not possible at this time.
kraada

Postby Fonzi » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:50 am

Yep, I am running the latest version.
Fonzi

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 am

Please restart PT4 with the Logging Enabled link on your Start Menu and reproduce this problem. Then please send us an exported copy of your HUD as well as the PokerTracker4.log file from this run via our support system so that we can figure out what is going on here. You can find this file by clicking File -> Open User Data Folder in the main PT4 window. The file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 in the window that appears.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles