Wrong with Ladbrokers

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Wrong with Ladbrokers

Postby linuxer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:55 pm

1. HUD doesn't work right. To choose is only up to 8 Seats, but with mire (9 or 10) the HUD-Stats are standing at the wrong players.

2. Play-Money is mixed with real-money. So the stats are not usable.

Note: Please try to separate statistics into Pound, Dollars and Euros. This moment it's mixing and that's problematic for statistics. And seperate play-money from cash please.
linuxer

Re: Wrong with Ladbrokers

Postby kraada » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Play money shouldn't be importing and each currency should be in its own stake. Please attach some hands that aren't being properly detected to a support ticket and we'll look into each of these issues for you.
kraada

Postby linuxer » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:52 pm

kraada wrote:Play money shouldn't be importing and each currency should be in its own stake. Please attach some hands that aren't being properly detected to a support ticket and we'll look into each of these issues for you.

yes, it shouldn't be importet. It creates errors by impoorting. Bit it is importet.

The other porolem is the mixing of Pound and $. Some stats show $, some Pound. So my winnig of today for example is 4,07 pund but in other stats 6,14 $
linuxer

Postby kraada » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 pm

I understand - that's why we need you to send us the hands as I explained so that we can fix it.
kraada

Postby linuxer » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:56 pm

kraada wrote:I understand - that's why we need you to send us the hands as I explained so that we can fix it.

Ok, my line is a little bit to long. :D

The right file is gamehistory.dat. right?
linuxer

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Yes, that's right - you will need to compress it before you can attach it to a ticket.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles