How to change a HUD profile as a default

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to change a HUD profile as a default

Postby dongerkim@yahoo.com » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:41 am

Hello,

I am new to PT4 (coming over from using HM1 forever). I play mostly HU and occasionally 6max. A friend of mine sent me a HUD he made for HU and id like to make that my "default" HUD. How can i set it so that my HU hud is the default and i can change it as the table fills up. also, is there a way the HUD can auto change as the table fills/breaks? Thanks :)
dongerkim@yahoo.com

Re: How to change a HUD profile as a default

Postby kraada » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:38 am

You can set a default hud via the Hud -> Edit Hud Options -> Profile Select window. The HUD won't auto-change as the number of players changes, but you can change it at any time via the PT icon on the table (PT Icon -> Change Profile -> Select the profile you want).
kraada

Postby dongerkim@yahoo.com » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:45 pm

i see an option in hud options-->profile select and see seats. wont this auto change as the number of players change? I wish i could try it now but something is wrong with both my HM and PT4 and has been importing hands all night even though i dont have any new hands. :/
dongerkim@yahoo.com

Postby kraada » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:07 am

That is based on the number of seats of the table type, not the number of individual players occupying those seats.
kraada

Postby iatracker » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:04 am

Is this option for auto switching hud depending of nb players is done in PT4 version ? im asking because last post is 2013 , this feature seems
very important ..
iatracker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:34 am

I don't have any update on that but if you would like to be automatically notified if this feature is added in a future update, and add weight to this request in our system, then you can let us know in a Support Ticket.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles