filter/stat-question

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: filter/stat-question

Postby ommaha » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:08 pm

kraada wrote:That will work though it does require your second player to call or raise on the flop - the player isn't listed in the actors string if he folds. And you'd have to account for limpers preflop by potentially changing the actors string number - that is, if there's one limper who limp/folds, you're probably going to need to bump the number up by one.

ok. i think it is maybe time to throw in the towel now. i hope you introduce something like cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_second in future. but for the moment i give up creating custom stats 3handed that are dependent on all three players positions on multiple streets.

thank you very much for all the good support. i am able to program stats with hero in sandwich position now which is great
ommaha

Postby BillGatesIII » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:44 am

Interesting stuff. I might be able to create a function which will return flg_f_second. Will give it a try this Saturday.
BillGatesIII

Postby ommaha » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:25 pm

damn, i made a beginners mistake.

cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_second does not solve the main problem to get the third player in the sandwich between hero and the preflop aggressor :( . instead something like player to act first/second on flop would solve the problem
substring(cash_hand_summary.str_toact_f from 2 for 1)::int . so, something that does not mind if a player just checks or folds or checkfolds like "actors" or "aggressor" does
ommaha

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles