filter/stat-question

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: filter/stat-question

Postby ommaha » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 am

alright ;)

i hope you have an idea. i tried on and i found out how to get active player in sandwich and preflop aggressor OOP and i also found a way to get the active player sandwiched and the preflop aggressor ip. but i still have no clue how to get the preflop aggressor or the third player in the sandwich.

i am missing something like cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_f_first
ommaha

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:49 pm

The position of the first person to raise preflop is:
substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int
kraada

Postby ommaha » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:03 pm

thank you.

unfortunately i still have no idea how to get the preflop aggressor or the third player in the sandwich with that. i can define the positions of all 3 players when active player is in sandwich position. but as soon as he is not sandwiched i can only define positions from active player vs aggressor but i have no idea how to put the third guy in the right position. he can be in sandwich or in position and i cannot control it.
ommaha

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:21 pm

I think you'd want to check that the position after the aggressor in the actors string isn't in the same spot in the aggressors string (that is, he just called) and that the position of that actor is sandwiched between you and the aggressor.

Assuming we have no limpers, I think this will get us close, the problem is dealing with the blinds, but this gets the non-blind cases:

substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 2 for 1)::int and substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 2 for 1)::int != substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 3 for 1)::int and cash_hand_player_statistics.position < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 2 for 1)::int
kraada

Postby ommaha » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:39 pm

the problem is that you do not have a lot of cases where you are 3handed on the flop and nobody is in the blinds at a 6max-table ;) (especially plo)

but thanks very much for that one. i learned something about strings and substrings
ommaha

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:55 am

Yes but then it's just a bunch of OR statements to get the blind positions all correct - it can be done it'll just be tedious.
kraada

Postby ommaha » Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:58 pm

i just had an idea to solve the problem as substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int exists

would it be possible just to go with this:
substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos and
substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position

to bring "the third player" between hero who is ip and the preflop aggressor who is oop?

so, is sum(if[ (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC') AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position and
cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3 and
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_open_opp and
(substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int < cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos and
substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position), 1, 0])

for example correct for a player making a float bet in position while the preflop aggressor (oop) and the third player (sanwiched) both checked?
ommaha

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 am

You can check for being absolutely in position more easily though and you can test to see that there are 3 players at the flop with cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f. I still think my method works better - also if you want to test for whoever was the last raiser you can use substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int to get the position of the last aggressor.
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:07 am

kraada wrote:You can check for being absolutely in position more easily though and you can test to see that there are 3 players at the flop with cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f.

thank you.

but this is not the important part here i guess. the important part is the third players position. he has to be in the sandwich between hero and preflop aggressor (while hero is ip and preflop aggressor oop)

my thoughts are
1) the third player is 2nd to act on the flop. so, his position is substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int
2) third player has position on the preflop aggressor. so substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int
3) third player has no position on hero. so, substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position

so, if the following worked, i would not have a problem with preflop limpers or someone being in the blinds, right? it would include any cases where preflop aggressor is first to act, third player is second to act and hero is last to act on a flop with 3 players?

substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int < substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from '.$')::int and
substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_f from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:28 am

That will work though it does require your second player to call or raise on the flop - the player isn't listed in the actors string if he folds. And you'd have to account for limpers preflop by potentially changing the actors string number - that is, if there's one limper who limp/folds, you're probably going to need to bump the number up by one.
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles