filter/stat-question

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: filter/stat-question

Postby ommaha » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:08 pm

thanks very much

i am still not sure how to put everything together though when creating a custom stat :cry:

example:
- preflop aggressor is out of position and does not make a cbet
- player in position (active player?) makes a float bet
- 3 players on the flop

so, this is a float when floater is in position in a 3handed situation:
sum(if[ (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC') AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3, 1, 0])

but how can i insert that the preflop raiser is out of position? when i use "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_first" it conflicts with "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position" i guess and i do not know how to introduce the preflop raiser here. i thought some time about it but i am still missing an :idea:

thanks very much for any help
ommaha

Postby kraada » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:09 pm

This will guarantee that the player is in position on the preflop aggressor:

(cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > cash_hand_player_statistics.position)

There would be additional complications if heads up games were possible but that obviously can't happen with a 3 way flop.
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:26 am

thanks very much.

i am such an idiot!
i wondered why you posted this answer and then i realized that i forgot one important detail when writing my last post even though i thought all the time about it:

so it actually is

example:
- preflop aggressor is out of position to both other players and does not make a cbet
- player in position (active player?) makes a float bet
- 3 players on the flop

so, this is a float when floater is in position in a 3handed situation:
sum(if[ (lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC') AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position and cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3, 1, 0])

but how can i insert that the preflop raiser is out of position to both other players? when i use "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_first" it conflicts with "cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position" i guess and i do not know how to introduce the preflop raiser here. i thought some time about it but i am still missing an :idea:

i am very sorry for wasting your time before and thanks again very much for any help.

is it possible to do something like (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2 AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > (cash_hand_player_statistics.position) + 1 ) ?

btw i am not sure whether i understand that command right as it looks to me as if the preflop aggressor has position on the player who makes a float bet. so maybe it could be "-1" instead of "+1" here
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:42 am

Do you play exclusively 6 max? If you do the +1 method would work, but if you play full ring you can't guarantee that the other player that is in the middle is exactly one position ahead of you.
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:27 am

i play 95% 6max and i filter my hud for 5-6 players and 7-10. so, it should not affect me when playing 6max. and as i won´t have enough hands this stat would not be interesting for me at full ring tables.

but where is the problem full ring?
i guess it occurs when i have more than 3 players on the flop(?)
but if i use cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3
(and do not use ">2") it should be fine full ring as well, right?

so
sum(if[
(lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC')
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_bet
AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_has_position
AND cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 3
AND (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players > 2
AND substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int > (cash_hand_player_statistics.position) + 1 )
, 1, 0])

is the solution then?

and is there an overview what the meaning of substring(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p from 2 for 1)::int is and why it needs a substring? i guess ::int is for integer but got no idea about the "str" and especially the "from 2 for 1"

btw a cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_second would be nice to have ;)
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 am

cash_hand_player_statistics.position is the position of the player in question. 0 is the button, 1 is the cutoff, 2 is the hijack and so on around the table (though 8 is always the BB and 9 is always the SB). You can't be sure that the player in a specific position didn't just fold. It's not relative position in the hand it's absolute position, even postflop. That's why this won't work right for full ring. For 6max it will work so long as your only goal is to have this count when the active player is in the CO or the active player is the button and the player in the middle is the CO - because for example you can have a situation where a limp came from EP (position 3 in 6 max), a raise came from position 2, and we call OTB and position 3 calls and everyone else folds. Now we're in position and the position of the aggressor (2) is more than our position (0) + 1. Does that make more sense?
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:06 pm

thanks very much for explaining. i begin to understand now.
so, i would have to add "and cash_hand_player_statistics.position=1" to exclude all the wrong possibilities but it would only work for cutoff position (as i cannot define the middle player´s position to be CO when active player is OTB).
that is a good solution. thanks very much for that!

but is there a possibility to create a stat that covers all positions (maybe not SB and BB here obv) the active player could be in?
i just had the idea to do a filter and to look up the logfile (i should have had this idea earlier) but then i realized that the filter "lead aggressor position relative to all opponents relative position of selected is out of position on the flop" produces a lot of hands that do not fit the bill (examples below). so, i do not think i can use that one it is i either not the right filter or the filter is buggy.

thanks again very much

GAME #3525211683: Omaha PL £1/£2 2012-11-20 10:34:16
Table Eulorana
Seat 5: Allenwood (£100,000.00 in chips)
Seat 4: findonetureself (£100,000.00 in chips)
Seat 3: cu898 (£100,000.00 in chips)
Seat 2: emekdeniz (£100,000.00 in chips)
Seat 1: Schenkhuizen (£100,000.00 in chips) DEALER
emekdeniz: Post SB £1.00
cu898: Post BB £2.00
*** HOLE CARDS ***
findonetureself: Fold
Allenwood: Fold
Schenkhuizen: Raise (NF) £7.00
emekdeniz: Call £6.00
cu898: Call £5.00
*** FLOP *** [sK dK s4]

active player and preflop aggressor are same player here

GAME #3522645723: Omaha PL £1/£2 2012-11-18 07:51:07
Table Bihoro
Seat 5: RCKR10 (£100,000.00 in chips)
Seat 4: JackTripper73 (£100,000.00 in chips)
Seat 3: Tigerbeer7 (£100,000.00 in chips)
Seat 2: GONGONONGO (£100,000.00 in chips)
Seat 1: Schenkhuizen (£100,000.00 in chips) DEALER
GONGONONGO: Post SB £1.00
Tigerbeer7: Post BB £2.00
*** HOLE CARDS ***
JackTripper73: Fold
RCKR10: Raise (NF) £7.00
Schenkhuizen: Call £7.00
GONGONONGO: Call £6.00
Tigerbeer7: Fold
*** FLOP *** [dK d9 sA]

preflop raiser is in sandwich position here
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:18 pm

It may be possible but it is not simple to construct. I'll need to think about it a bit.
kraada

Postby ommaha » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:19 am

yes, would be very nice. btw are you guys in barcelona?
i think i owe especially whiterider and you some beers ;)
ommaha

Postby kraada » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:05 pm

I'm not there and I haven't heard whether he'd be going or not. I'll take you up on that beer some other time :)
kraada

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles