3Bet Preflop vs Hero

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: 3Bet Preflop vs Hero

Postby emano85 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 am

Okay, thanks.
emano85

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:05 am

This is the format that I have settled on for display:

This is a very light example but it provides a mirror HUD for any players that are tracking my steal stats (only a pure steal, no re-raises with limpers or EP raisers) and also it gives me a value of whether they challenged the steal when VS HERO. I use this with a couple of other stats to help hang around hopefully a little longer ITM.

I find that I use this popup far more than any other and it's very helpful with Rebuys / Satellites / and late in SNGs when regs are usually hanging on.

All column & stat naming sequences are a mess so when I clean it up ( get in the long line stats :arrow: ) i' ll load it up on Google download site.

I can see that your 3 bet stats would be very useful in cash since it seems that the regs are always trying to boss everyone out of the pot :)
pt4pt4pt4

Postby BillGatesIII » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:29 am

Nice work. To make sure I understand what I'm looking at, could you please explain in detail the numbers at, for example, line 3 and 4 in the popup.
BillGatesIII

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:42 am

Regarding line BTN steals:

This was from a player from a couple of SNGs not sure of the games.

If anyone at the table (from any position) was recording my steal attempts from the BTN position HUD wise ( or just Stars notes), he would of noticed that I attempted to steal only 4 / 33 times from the BTN.

I only record a steal attempt if there are no limpers or PF raisers.

This particular player had a VPIP of about 32 % and the second line of 3/4 was that he called or re-raised my bet while he was in the BB 3 out of 4 times.

This player was actually outside the BTN steals position in the games until the inside players were knocked out, and i tried to steal on him late towards the ITM.

This stat is more telling in Rebuys / Sats / and Late SNGs (HYPER Satellites in SB vs BB )so for me it's what I am looking for.
pt4pt4pt4

Postby joeppiej » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:39 am

im reading this topic now as im interested in both 3b vs hero and sb steal vs hero, but to actually make the stats myself is way to complicated for me :)

I understand I have to make colums with the text you put here, but whats my next step?

And if we are busy anyway, is it possible to make a fold bb vs hero sb steal?

thx
joeppiej

Postby supaflyer » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 pm

Hi Billgates,

I've spent 6 hours to create a 4bet vs Hero and a Fold to 4bet vs Hero stat based on your first post, but it killed me, and I really don't have clue how to do it. Could you please help me out?

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
supaflyer
supaflyer

Postby rubbersoul » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:48 pm

Can anyone pinpoint what post/piece of code that will give me the best 3b hero for MTT plz?

My head is spinning reading it.

Thanks.
rubbersoul

Postby BillGatesIII » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Go back to the first post of this thread and replace cash_ with tourney_.
BillGatesIII

Postby rubbersoul » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Can someone please tell me what post, or piece of code will get me a good 3b v hero stat for MTTs?

Have read through but my head is spinning, thanks.
rubbersoul

Postby rubbersoul » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:24 pm

Apologies for double post.

Thanks very much BGIII
rubbersoul

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles