Flip report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Flip report

Postby ActionOnMe29 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 pm

It works now, thanks. Although the report was going to be more detailed.

Can someone explain how to understand this? I see a 60% win, does this mean I won 60% of all the coin flips?

I added the "Hole Cards" stats to see which cards I have been dealt, although I cant replay them, is there anyway to do this?
ActionOnMe29

Postby lkpearson12 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:38 am

Is this done in statistics or when creating a report? I would like to auto save it in a detailed report I have that leaves results out.Thanks? :D
lkpearson12

Postby lkpearson12 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:26 am

I originally posted about this but never figured it out. With this new thread I did, I think, but something is off in that it says I've only had 2 hands this month with this situation- and I've played 35k hands so this has occured at least 150 times if not more. Why the error- I followed the expression text exacct as is. Still only showing 2 flips. Thanks.
lkpearson12

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:15 am

ActionOnMe29 wrote:It works now, thanks. Although the report was going to be more detailed.

Can someone explain how to understand this? I see a 60% win, does this mean I won 60% of all the coin flips?

I added the "Hole Cards" stats to see which cards I have been dealt, although I cant replay them, is there anyway to do this?

It means you won 60% of the hands being shown. Bear in mind you may have to add more filters to get the exact situations you want - for example a filter for 2 players seeing the flop to avoid multi-way all-ins, and a filter for the type of hole cards you have.

To be able to replay hands include the Hand# stat in the report.
WhiteRider

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:16 am

lkpearson12 wrote:I originally posted about this but never figured it out. With this new thread I did, I think, but something is off in that it says I've only had 2 hands this month with this situation- and I've played 35k hands so this has occured at least 150 times if not more. Why the error- I followed the expression text exacct as is. Still only showing 2 flips. Thanks.

Without seeing the data that you're using it's really hard to say what might be going on. Please export your report and attach it to a Support Ticket along with a hand history including a hand which should be included but isn't.
WhiteRider

Postby ActionOnMe29 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:24 pm

WhiteRider wrote:It means you won 60% of the hands being shown. Bear in mind you may have to add more filters to get the exact situations you want - for example a filter for 2 players seeing the flop to avoid multi-way all-ins, and a filter for the type of hole cards you have.

To be able to replay hands include the Hand# stat in the report.

Hey White, when I try to add the 2 players seeing the flop filter I get the following,

"The simple filters will override any active filters you have set in the application"

Is this ok?

Also Im unable to find the hole cards filter, could you pleas help where is this one located?

Thank you guys!
ActionOnMe29

Postby ActionOnMe29 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Sorry, I mean the Hand# stat.
ActionOnMe29

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:57 am

Add filters to your report using the blue Filters link instead so that they are saved with your report - choose 'Simple Filters'.

To add the Hand # stat to your report type "hand" into the search field then double click the stat in the list above to add it.

Tutorial: Creating 'My Reports'
WhiteRider

Postby Dutchraise72 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 pm

WhiteRider wrote:To add the Hand # stat to your report type "hand" into the search field then double click the stat in the list above to add it.'[/url]

I was looking for this also. When i create a Player report and then select player and create the report the stat hand # is not available to choose.
Dutchraise72

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:26 am

"Hand #" (hand number) is only available in Hand reports - you can't add it to a Player report because that is displaying players instead of hands. If you want to see individual hands you need to use a Hand report instead.
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles