Custom reports with certain player types/situation

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Custom reports with certain player types/situation

Postby barabu » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Ok, thanks, so I have to wait.

Anyway, wht do you think about this:

"- new report---> all players report ----->filters ----> add new espression filter ---> #VPIP#>=40 AND #Hands#>50

And now I have that filter with all those players, ok, but... I want to see my game vs him but if I click on one of them nothing happens, so I go RESULTS tab ----> report: hero vs villain----> I search my villain and click on him and now yes, now I have all my hands vs him but the problem is that in the first report appears all villains that play in my board NOT JUST VERSUS ME, appears all theirs hands against everybody. So If I want to see what a villain have done vs me I have to do a lot of thing that maybe doesn't work because the first filter and the second don't coincide."

I think that it's ok but o I don't know how to do it or I am asking something impossible.
barabu

Postby kraada » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:36 pm

The only way to filter down like that in PT4 at this time is with this kind of advanced filter which appears not to be working for Hand reports at the moment due to a bug. Once that bug is fixed it will do what you need.
kraada

Postby barabu » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:06 am

Ok, thanks.

I didn't download the last update because I read that it had got a lot of problems. Now with the new update available the bug is corrected?
barabu

Postby kraada » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:28 am

Yes, 4.10.4 should be stable, please update to it and let us know if you experience any problems.
kraada

Postby barabu » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 pm

It doesn't work again. Or maybe I don't see how to do it.

Can you explain me step by step the whole porcess? Maybe I am jumping something.

I want to see the player with more than 40 VPIP. Theirs hands versus me.

Listen to me, please, If I do this:

My report--> new report---> filter---> add new espressions filters--->#VPIP#>=40 AND #Hands#>50

Then I filter all the players with VPIP more than 40 and 50 hands or more, but this is general not onlye versus me.
barabu

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:18 am

kraada wrote:The only way to filter down like that in PT4 at this time is with this kind of advanced filter which appears not to be working for Hand reports at the moment due to a bug. Once that bug is fixed it will do what you need.
WhiteRider

Postby barabu » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 am

Ok, thanks.

I have said that because I think PT4 is easy enough to do what I want without the text, just with the common expressions. But, it semmes that I made a mistake, is not so easy.
barabu

Postby barabu » Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:09 am

Hello. I am here again, ¿news about that or something? I have tried today but nothing. The same mistake.
barabu

Postby kraada » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:04 pm

I don't have any update on this issue at this time.
kraada

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles