attempt to steal: all in vs min raise stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: attempt to steal: all in vs min raise stat

Postby phoenixx420 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:19 pm

hey potamito, thanks again for the reply.

i tried the code you suggested, but i'm getting an error that it's not valid sql. do you have any other suggestions?

i'm not familiar with this code: tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'
what value does that return?
phoenixx420

Re: attempt to steal: all in vs min raise stat

Postby potamito » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:51 pm

phoenixx420 wrote:hey potamito, thanks again for the reply.

i tried the code you suggested, but i'm getting an error that it's not valid sql. do you have any other suggestions?

Yeah sorry there was an extra parenthesis on the expression, i fixed it try again with this

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers = 0 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'  and lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%' and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=1 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=0 OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9), 1, 0])

i'm not familiar with this code: tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)'
what value does that return?

That expression isolate the times you´re facing an all in bet for both the times you covered the shover (you have more chips than the all in) or the other guy has you covered.
potamito

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles