HUD overhang

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD overhang

Postby justzap » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:46 am

How can I increase the hud overhang in PT4? My hud is starting to block the table, and I'd like to hang it off the edge of the table much more than it currently allows.
justzap

Re: HUD overhang

Postby kraada » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:14 pm

To do this you need to edit the PokerTracker.cfg file (you can find it by clicking File -> Show User Data Folder in PT4 and going into the Config subfolder; you can edit it with any text editor). In the [Hud] section add a line that says:
CoverOverlap=200

and that will change the overhang from 50 pixels to 200. Note that the larger you make this the more work PT4's HUD needs to do so you may find that there is decreased performance if you make it too large.
kraada

Postby m0nTTu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:10 am

Hi!
I have done this, but the HUD is not saved in the position I place it, then click save layout
m0nTTu

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:26 am

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file and that will help us figure out what's going on here. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles