Bet river after probe turn [in HU]

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Bet river after probe turn [in HU]

Postby Kingkong352 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi, I have the same question but for another stat which is the delay cbet :

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action='X', 1, 0])

I guess this column does not specify if it's for 3bet pot or not. Do I just have to add the same expression as before ? I would like once again to make a difference if it's for 3bet pot or not.

Thank you!
Kingkong352

Postby Kingkong352 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Hi, I'm wondering, if I was planning to play only heads up, a solution would be to just click the option 'in position' or 'out of position' or 'small blind' or 'big blind' because the 3bet pot is always out of position and the single raised pot is always in position.

However the 4bet pots would falsify a little bit the results but they are not too frequent, and it's even less frequent that there is a delay cbet.
Kingkong352

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:39 pm

Kingkong352 wrote:Hi, ok so I wrote the expressions exactly like you for the numerator and denominator, and then on the stats part I guess I don't need to change nothing since the columns are modified and the Stats part only ask to do write value expression using the columns. I still clicked save & apply in the stats part.

You might want to change the name of the stat if it's only counting 3Bet pots now (it doesn't affect how the stat works but it is good practice to have accurate names to avoid any confusion).
Kingkong352 wrote:Hi, I have the same question but for another stat which is the delay cbet :

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action='X', 1, 0])

I guess this column does not specify if it's for 3bet pot or not. Do I just have to add the same expression as before ? I would like once again to make a difference if it's for 3bet pot or not.

Yes you can add the same code here to specify a 3Bet pot.
Kingkong352 wrote:Hi, I'm wondering, if I was planning to play only heads up, a solution would be to just click the option 'in position' or 'out of position' or 'small blind' or 'big blind' because the 3bet pot is always out of position and the single raised pot is always in position.

However the 4bet pots would falsify a little bit the results but they are not too frequent, and it's even less frequent that there is a delay cbet.

That's correct and it's also possible for the SB to limp and then 3Bet vs a BB 2Bet so if you want the most accurate stat for 3Bet pots only it's best to specify that in a custom statistic.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kingkong352 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:43 pm

Hi, I tried to do the same process for the 'delay cbet' stat. However, the column is written in this manner :

I am wondering, since the way this column is written seems different. How should I specify it's for a 3bet pot ? Should I just write :

AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3

anywhere between the expressions ?

Also, I see in the expression there is 'oop" written but I want to specify I did not take this expression from an opportunity column. this is the delay cbet turn column. The opportunity column then is this one :

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action='X', 1, 0])

Thank you!
Kingkong352

Postby Kingkong352 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:49 pm

I tried it like this :
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action='X' AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 AND, 1, 0])

and different other manners and it does not work it says it's not a valid SQL. Thank you!
Kingkong352

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:20 am

Kingkong352 wrote:I tried it like this :
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action='X' AND char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 AND, 1, 0])

and different other manners and it does not work it says it's not a valid SQL. Thank you!

You've got an extra 'AND' at the end that needs removing.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles