delayed river cbet

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

delayed river cbet

Postby piocet » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:18 am

I just made a custom stats called "fold to delayed river cbet". The definition is

Fold to Delayed River Cbet = (cnt_r_delayed_river_cbet_def_opp_action_fold / cnt_r_delayed_river_cbet_def_opp ) * 100

where cnt_r_delayed_river_cbet_def_opp_action_fold = sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='C' AND lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0 AND lookup_actions_r.action SIMILAR TO '(F|XF)%', 1, 0])

and

cnt_r_delayed_river_cbet_def_opp = sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action='C' AND lookup_actions_t.action = 'X' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

For some reason the stats always show up in HUD/popup as 0/0 even over a very large sample of 50K+ hands. Where did it go wrong?
piocet

Re: delayed river cbet

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:09 am

Those expressions look OK to me, and give me hands when I use them as a custom filter.
Please export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket so that we can look into it for you.
WhiteRider

Postby piocet » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:48 am

I played around with these stats a little bit and found out that if I skip the "has position" option in item properties, I can get hands. But if I try to split them into "in position" and "out of position", then I don't get any.
piocet

Postby kraada » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:00 pm

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder. Once we can see the exact query we'll be in a better spot to figure out what needs to get fixed.
kraada

Postby piocet » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 pm

restarting pt4 seemed to have fixed it.
piocet

Postby Kingkong352 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:35 pm

Hi, I already found and incorporated the 'river stab' stats, which is from this column :

sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_r_bet_made > 0) and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action='X' AND lookup_actions_t.action='X', 1, 0])

If I click 'in position' in the options, is this going to be equivalent ? I think the difference is this 'river stab' would also comptabilize the limped pot. I don't really care because people don't limp in my game. But would I be better to switch it for this one to avoid confusion ? I mostly play heads up so my goal was to get the stat where the player raise the singled raised pot, flop check check turn check check river check bet.

and I also like to have the stat flop check check turn check check river bet.

so what I did I used the river stab stat 2 times and just click in position and out of position in the options. Thank you!
Kingkong352

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:44 pm

Kingkong352 wrote:I think the difference is this 'river stab' would also comptabilize the limped pot.

This column doesn't count limped pots because it uses cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp (the opportunity to CBet the flop) and that's only possible in raised pots.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Kingkong352 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:58 pm

ok, would it be possible to have it to specify whether it's a single raised pot or a 3bet pot ? and exclude the 4bet pot ? I would like to do that with pretty much all of my statistics.
Kingkong352

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:19 am

I explained that to you here.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles