Opponent holecards in report [BRAG]

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Opponent holecards in report [BRAG]

Postby Ninja666 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:52 am

Hey guys,

I saw that there was multiple requests for opponent holecards in one row. ALways answer was that due database nature it is impossible.

So...
Here it is:

Sorry guys, but not going to share this stats with you. Saving some time while reviewing hands is that my little edge that I gain against you :P
Ninja666

Re: Opponent holecards in report [BRAG]

Postby BillGatesIII » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Come on Ninja, you can do better ;) I want to see the position of my opponents and the actions they took.

Like this 8-)
Opponents hole cards and actions.png
BillGatesIII

Postby Ninja666 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Haha well played Bill Gates :D
But That would complicate my report and I don't need that. And I concentrate on some other statistics + so even with those two columns my report grows up largen than I would like to see.

Anyway - you got my respect!
Ninja666

Postby PeteX » Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Soooo gentlemen, I'll call your bet and raise a bit myself, say, 1/2 pot... ;)

Almost same like yours, with couple of little extras:

MyHandReviewReport.png

- Villains are shown on their preflop acting order. So "V1 HC" and "V1 Actions" are related to the FIRST villain who acted preflop whose holecards we know (if we don't know villains holecards, then that villain isn't included), V2 is related to second etc. Villains absolute positions won't matter. In a sense, this condenses the report width to enable one to concentrate only on the villains whose hole cards we know and can study what they did with them. Now I have only places for 3 villains and I don't see need for more (playing 9-max zoom here, would be lots of empty columns if there were 9 villains included in every row).

- The numbers in front of the actions are related to villain hand win propabilities. They are scaled from 0 (playing the board) to 9 (nuts or near to it). So I can easily see what was the hand strength or winning propability with a certain action.

- The action coloring is based on villain acting "tricky". Red tricky (agressive tricky) means that villain either bet or raised with weak hand (see top row, K5 bets on turn with 2A32 board -> winprob is 4 and villain bet, so he was tricky with poor hand). Preflop red tricky would be raising with 72o. Green tricky (passive tricky) means that villain called or checked a strong hand (see the top row again, A4 just check-called flop and turn on 2A326 board and checked on river), I consider this tricky playing with strong hand. Preflop red tricky would be limping with AA.
PeteX

Postby BillGatesIII » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:20 pm

Very nice work. Especially having different player positions in the same column, impressive.

Pete, this is more like an overbet, I give up :D
BillGatesIII

Postby PeteX » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Oh, I forgot a little detail from my screenshot.

MyHandReviewReport_RangePopup.png

See the popup there pointed by the red arrow? That's the villains range when he openraised from MP, exactly like he did here in this hand. The popup is opened by hovering the mouse over the "QTs"-cards cell on the report.

Just thought it would be cool to see quickly what other pockets the villain has played exactly the same way as he did QTs that's showing on the report without having to go too far to search for them... ;) Well, "same way" = openraised from MP, I didn't check the raise size.

Obv all the HC-cells have dynamic ranges, based on the current hand context and villain preflop action.
PeteX

Postby Ninja666 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:41 am

Hey guys,
It looks like that from just nice thread it become really cool thread! ;)
Great report Petex! You've fixed that problem that I didnt like in Bill gates report- having separate columns for each possition for villains. That is easy tho. Everybody who can access villain holecards, can access position too :)

I see one difference in my and Petex way. I tried to stick in the PT4 only way and trying to put all queries in PT4 columns. But I feel that for Petex way it is better to create view or some functions (otherwise it is just too many work with PT4 columns imho).

Color coding column,. based on some criteria is cool idea too. But best thing here is context based popup here.

Guys, do you want to cooperate and create some skype group for fancy PT4 talks ? :) Something like sharing ideas and shooting quick questions about that? That would be cool.
Shoot me PM if you are up for that.

Great work guys, have a good and productive new year!
Ninja666

Postby pt4pt4pt4 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:41 am

This should be a standard stat in PT4 since it is so useful.

For us reg folks, this post explains the following columns for the solution ( I just found it):

https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=49874

id_holecard1_display

Code: Select all
SELECT thhs_cnthands.holecard_1 FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics thhs_cnthands WHERE (thhs_cnthands.id_player =id_winner AND thhs_cnthands.id_hand=id_hand )

id_holecard2_display

SELECT thhs_cnthands.holecard_2 FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics thhs_cnthands WHERE (thhs_cnthands.id_player =id_winner AND thhs_cnthands.id_hand=id_hand )

Here is the stat (I did not complete for 3rd and 4th card columns, just continue if need be).

I also included the option to blank out the winner's cards ("YOUR_POKERNAME") if you won the hand. I added this stat at the end of the report .

Hole Cards NO HERO

if(str_winner = "YOUR_POKERNAME", format (""), lookup_cards(id_holecard1_display, id_holecard2_display, id_holecard3, id_holecard4))

Just duplicate the Winner stat so it blanks out HERO as above, placed side by side at end of the hand report.

Winner NO HERO

if(this = "YOUR_POKERNAME", format (""), format(this))

I colored stat options red indicating HERO lost

str_winner > "YOUR_POKERNAME" or str_winner < "YOUR_POKERNAME"

Not high end as above examples, but it makes your reports easier to read.
pt4pt4pt4

Postby Abkm » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Hi,

Merry Christmas guys! :)

Now, I only see my opponent's cards if they are the winner.
I would like to see those cards anyway, not only the winner's card.

villan hc.jpg

How can I make it?

Thanks for your help!
Abkm

Postby kraada » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:27 pm

How are you building this stat as it currently is?
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles