Opponent holecards in report [BRAG]

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Opponent holecards in report [BRAG]

Postby Abkm » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:34 pm

I used the post above:

I made 2 column (id_holecard1_display and id_holecard2_display) and put them into a stat ( if(str_winner = "YOUR_POKERNAME", format (""), lookup_cards(id_holecard1_display, id_holecard2_display, id_holecard3, id_holecard4)) ) .

" id_holecard1_display

SELECT thhs_cnthands.holecard_1 FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics thhs_cnthands WHERE (thhs_cnthands.id_player =id_winner AND thhs_cnthands.id_hand=id_hand )

id_holecard2_display

SELECT thhs_cnthands.holecard_2 FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics thhs_cnthands WHERE (thhs_cnthands.id_player =id_winner AND thhs_cnthands.id_hand=id_hand )

Here is the stat (I did not complete for 3rd and 4th card columns, just continue if need be).

I also included the option to blank out the winner's cards ("YOUR_POKERNAME") if you won the hand. I added this stat at the end of the report .

Hole Cards NO HERO

if(str_winner = "YOUR_POKERNAME", format (""), lookup_cards(id_holecard1_display, id_holecard2_display, id_holecard3, id_holecard4)) "
Attachments
v holecard.jpg
Abkm

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:20 am

That stat seems to be set to only show the cards of the winner of the hand. I'm not sure how you'd get the cards of a different specific player, since that expression is looking specifically for the winner.
WhiteRider

Postby 4StarGen » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:11 am

Retrieve hole cards by position is more efficient and simpler, IMO
4StarGen

Postby Abkm » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:00 am

4StarGen wrote:Retrieve hole cards by position is more efficient and simpler, IMO

I am not so good at in creating stats.. Could you help me to explaing what should I do, and how?

I would really appreciate your help to make the proper stat.
Abkm

Postby 4StarGen » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:57 am

I'm not at my main PC so I cannot provvide my new expression, anyway, take a look at the column below and try to experiment yourself, GL

BB_Player_Hole_Cards_Not_Hero
Code: Select all
SELECT
lookup_hole_cards.hole_cards
FROM
lookup_hole_cards
INNER JOIN cash_hand_player_statistics ON cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard = lookup_hole_cards.id_holecard
WHERE
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand = id_hand AND
cash_hand_player_statistics."position" = 8 AND
lookup_hole_cards.id_gametype = 1 AND
cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_hero = false
4StarGen

Postby Abkm » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:03 am

4StarGen, thanks for your help, but it looks "invalid expression", if I try to put it $/hand/Stats.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but I really have no idea what is this, cause I do not know how these things work.

If anyone could help me to make a (Tourney)stat, which shows the opponent hole cards in a hand report I would be very grateful to him.
Abkm

Postby 4StarGen » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:46 am

The code I wrote is for a column, after you made it, you have to build the stat from that
4StarGen

Postby ummma » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:45 am

Hi ,

As I am new to this field, I tried to create both column and stat using the following code, but it was not working for me.

[code] SELECT thhs_cnthands.holecard_1 FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics thhs_cnthands WHERE (thhs_cnthands.id_player =id_winner AND thhs_cnthands.id_hand=id_hand )

kindly explain the procedure to solve it.
ummma

Postby ummma » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:50 am

4StarGen wrote:The code I wrote is for a column, after you made it, you have to build the stat from that

Hi ,

As I am new to this field, I tried to create both column and stat using the following code, but it was not working for me.

[code] SELECT thhs_cnthands.holecard_1 FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics thhs_cnthands WHERE (thhs_cnthands.id_player =id_winner AND thhs_cnthands.id_hand=id_hand )

kindly explain the procedure to solve it.
ummma

Postby ummma » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:01 am

Hi Moderator,

I am very new to this field.
I love the report created by petex showing villain holecards.
MyHandReviewReport.png

Can you give me suggestions , examples and tutorials to create some thing more than that super report.
ummma

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles