Opponent holecards in report [BRAG]

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Opponent holecards in report [BRAG]

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:26 am

The Custom Stats Guide has an overview of how stats are made. The Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics goes into much more detail of how to construct stats - this was written for PT3 but the same principals apply.
WhiteRider

Postby DJSpinThat » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:45 am

Abkm wrote:I used the post above:

I made 2 column (id_holecard1_display and id_holecard2_display) and put them into a stat ( if(str_winner = "YOUR_POKERNAME", format (""), lookup_cards(id_holecard1_display, id_holecard2_display, id_holecard3, id_holecard4)) ) .

" id_holecard1_display

SELECT thhs_cnthands.holecard_1 FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics thhs_cnthands WHERE (thhs_cnthands.id_player =id_winner AND thhs_cnthands.id_hand=id_hand )

id_holecard2_display

SELECT thhs_cnthands.holecard_2 FROM tourney_hand_player_statistics thhs_cnthands WHERE (thhs_cnthands.id_player =id_winner AND thhs_cnthands.id_hand=id_hand )

Here is the stat (I did not complete for 3rd and 4th card columns, just continue if need be).

I also included the option to blank out the winner's cards ("YOUR_POKERNAME") if you won the hand. I added this stat at the end of the report .

Hole Cards NO HERO

if(str_winner = "YOUR_POKERNAME", format (""), lookup_cards(id_holecard1_display, id_holecard2_display, id_holecard3, id_holecard4)) "

Hi support,

I created the two columns, and in T/Hand/Stat/Definition

W Hole Cards
( if(str_winner = "YOUR_POKERNAME", format (""), lookup_cards(id_holecard1_display, id_holecard2_display,)) )

(where i put in my poker user name in ""YOUR_POKERNAME")

and it works, however one issue i've encountered is, after i go to "My Reports"/New Report/Hand Report, and then add the "W Hole Cards" into available stats and add it to the report, it only shows the most recent 100hands/xxxhands etc. (whatever you have set there), which means its the most recent 100hands/xxx hands etc.

If on the left site i filter and say choose "yesterday" as the date, it won't start filtering, lets say for example, the last 100hands FROM YESTERDAY, it always just shows the most recent xxx hands. Same for when i choose a specific date, or between dates, it doesn't filter from that specific date or between those dates, just from the most recent xxx hands you have set. If i remove the "W Hole Cards" stat, then it works as normal.

Are you not able to use the filters on the left side and its just supposed to work this way or is something wrong?

Thank you.
DJSpinThat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:02 pm

Please export your custom statistic, compress it and attach it here.
Flag_Hippo

Postby DJSpinThat » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:54 pm

Thank you.
Attachments
W Hole Cards.pt4stat.zip
(862 Bytes) Downloaded 32 times
DJSpinThat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:19 am

I don't know why that isn't compatible but its working for me filtering by date using an expression filter instead:

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_player_statistics.date_played between 'yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss' and 'yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm:ss'

Times are UTC.
Flag_Hippo

Postby DJSpinThat » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:26 am

Where do i go to create this and how do i add it as a filter?
DJSpinThat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:25 pm

Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles