BB raise vs SB limp

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

BB raise vs SB limp

Postby name14 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:26 pm

Can I create a stat which would say how often BB will raise the SB limp? HOw exactly?
name14

Re: BB raise vs SB limp

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Yes, you'd need to make a modified version of raise with previous limpers. You would want to add in to your stat that the player faced exactly one limper (cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_face_limpers = 1) and that the limper was from the small blind, which is done with: substring(cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int = 9
kraada

Postby name14 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:26 pm

Where do I read more about creating customised stats?
Don't think I\ve ever done it
name14

Postby kraada » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:43 pm

See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PT3 but the techniques all apply to PT4, the interface is just slightly different.
kraada

Postby name14 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:18 am

I am reading this stuff, but it's pretty tough. Think I will understand this one day, but right now I don't feel prepared to just go and create a stat=)
Maybe, do you think you could come up with the formula prepared to be copypasted into Value Expression coulmn? I need this for tourneys, btw, not cash.
name14

Postby name14 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:37 am

Another question I have
Why some stats have "In position" Filter and some don't?
Can I fix this?
name14

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:01 am

"Raise With Previous Limpers" has this expression:
(cnt_p_raise_limpers / cnt_p_facing_limpers) * 100

..which means that it uses columns "cnt_p_raise_limpers" and "cnt_p_facing_limpers", so you need to make new versions of those columns with kraada's suggested additions.

"cnt_p_raise_limpers" has this expression:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0])

..so Kraada's suggested version would be:

cnt_p_raise_sb_limp =
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_face_limpers = 1 AND substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int = 9, 1, 0])

The simplest way to set that up is to select cnt_p_raise_limpers and click Duplicate, then add in the change highlighted, and save it.
Do the same sort of thing to make a new version of cnt_p_facing_limpers, and then use both in a new stat. Again, select "Raise With Previous Limpers" and click Duplicate and then replace the column names for the new columns you created. Also update the title and descriptions, etc.
WhiteRider

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:02 am

name14 wrote:Another question I have
Why some stats have "In position" Filter and some don't?
Can I fix this?

Only postflop stats have "in position" because preflop there isn't a simple way to define "in position".
WhiteRider

Postby name14 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:58 am

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.cnt_face_limpers = 1 AND
substring(tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p from 1 for 1)::int = 9, 1, 0])

So I create a new Column, copy this into Expression, and PT4 says this statement is not valid SQL. What could this mean? Some syntax error?
name14

Postby name14 » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:02 am

https://www.pokertracker.com/custom/dow ... bb.pt4stat

I am huhely sorry, guys=(
Isn't it it?
name14

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles