BB raise vs SB limp

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: BB raise vs SB limp

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:52 am

That looks like you would want to be using <= rather than >= for the raise size.
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:22 pm

No because im looking to isolate all in raises from the BB whenever facing a multiway limped pot including the SB.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:25 pm

When you say it's 'not working' what exactly do you mean? The expression works for me but I don't get many hands as the big blind 2betting all-in vs multiple limpers (one being the SB) is not a common scenario in my cash game sample.
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:30 am

I test my custom stats on a 10k hand database and when testing the expression i dont get any results on the hand report.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:08 am

Make sure that 'Filter on Active Player' is disabled in your hand report although having that turned off still won't necessarily give you any results - I just tested the expression on 22k hand database and got 1 hand returned.
Flag_Hippo

Postby potamito » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Ok so it should be a database size then im not getting results...what do you think about the opportunity column?

Code: Select all
sum(if[NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%9%' and cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p like '88%' and cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers >= 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8   , 1, 0])
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:22 pm

For the opportunities column you need to remove cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p like '88%' as that is saying that the big blind did make a preflop 2bet. It will not affect the results but NOT cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp isn't required either for the actions/opportunities as the big blind cannot open any hand so you can shorten the opportunities expression to:

Code: Select all
cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '%9%' and cash_hand_player_statistics.cnt_p_face_limpers >= 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.position = 8
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles