HUD over stack sizes

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD over stack sizes

Postby Lovetrucker » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Good afternoon

I just finished my custom HUD but it's showing over the stack sizes of the opponents (how much money they have). Where can I adjust so it can be displayed a little bit below their stack sizes?

Thanks
Lovetrucker

Re: HUD over stack sizes

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Hold ctrl then click and drag to move the boxes where you want them to go. Then click on the PT icon and choose Save Layout to remember the location for the future.
kraada

Postby dsavereide » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:13 am

It would be handy if the stack size were available for the HUD. That way, we could cover the stack size on the table.

The reason I want this is because my tournament HUD is a tight fit and being able to cover the stack size would let me fit it directly under the players without covering their cards. Currently, I find I'm constantly adjusting the positioning.
dsavereide

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:40 am

There is a built-in stat called "Live Amt BB" which is the size of a player's stack in big blinds based on information from the end of the previous hand. You could make a version for the actual stack size if you prefer, but we find that most people want to see this in BBs.
Personally I wouldn't recommend covering up your actual player information from the table - we aim to make the stats correct as far as possible, but there are some cases when the data won't be accurate such as for the first hand after a level change or if players change (in MTTs).
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles