graphics on HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

graphics on HUD

Postby caribemania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello

I want to put a graphical icon on my hud, something similar to propokerhud chip for bbs live...

How can I do that?

ty!! :)
caribemania

Re: graphics on HUD

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Glad you like our graphics :-) I can tell you to make something like the Chip graphics, it isn't trivial.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby caribemania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:16 pm

PropokerHUDs wrote:Glad you like our graphics :-) I can tell you to make something like the Chip graphics, it isn't trivial.

TYYYYYY
Here or skype... :)

my skype caribemania.es
caribemania

Postby PropokerHUDs » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:29 pm

I'm afraid my statement wasn't an invitation to explain how it is done. We spent over a 1000hrs to create many of the unique features in our HUDs and features like the chip provide us with certain unique selling points of our HUDs.

If you are interested in our products (we have updates out in the next few days with improved table panels) or purchasing a modified versions, you know where to find us.

We are first and foremost PT fans. And so out of respect for PT, I'm sure that they don't want their forums clogged up with discussions of a 3rd party company.
PropokerHUDs
ProPokerHuds Forum Moderator

Postby caribemania » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:35 pm

PropokerHUDs wrote:I'm afraid my statement wasn't an invitation to explain how it is done. We spent over a 1000hrs to create many of the unique features in our HUDs and features like the chip provide us with certain unique selling points of our HUDs.

If you are interested in our products (we have updates out in the next few days with improved table panels) or purchasing a modified versions, you know where to find us.

Out of respect for PT, I'm also sure that they don't want their forums clogged up with discussions of a 3rd party company. We aren't in the business of spamming the forums. We are first and foremost PT fans.

ooook!!!

I tried your hud, and I liked it, the style, and some features :)

will take a look new panels :)
caribemania

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles