Fixing incorrect statistic for HU SNGs

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fixing incorrect statistic for HU SNGs

Postby erdnase17 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:54 am

I am looking at one statistic for VPIP OOP vs minr (where a minr is up to a 2.25bb raise).
It is defined as:
(cnt_p_vpip_facing_minraise_7_13 / cnt_p_call_opp_7_13) * 100

where cnt_p_call_opp_7_13 is defined as:
Code: Select all
sum(if[lookup_positions.flg_bb AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) <= 1.25 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 0 and 7, 13, 0])

and cnt_p_vpip_facing_minraise_7_13 is defined as:
sum(if[(lookup_actions_p.action = 'C' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet) AND lookup_positions.flg_bb AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing  > 0 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing / tourney_blinds.amt_bb <= 1.25 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 7 AND 13, 1, 0])

This statistic seems to work fine but when I use it in conjunction with a quick filter like
(Table Size 2 Max Tournaments) AND (NOT (Tournament Speed Super)) AND (NOT (Tournament Speed Hyper))

it will show incorrect values (in my case it shows a value above 100%).
I can't find anything wrong in the definition. What am I missing?

Thanks.
erdnase17

Re: Fixing incorrect statistic for HU SNGs

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm

I suspect this is due to the interaction between tournament level filters and hand level stats. Are any other stats also similarly affected?
kraada

Postby erdnase17 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:45 pm

kraada wrote:I suspect this is due to the interaction between tournament level filters and hand level stats. Are any other stats also similarly affected?

I only noticed this stat was affected. Is there any workaround?
erdnase17

Postby kraada » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will give us some more details about why this particular stat might be behaving like this. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder. If you could include an export of the stat that would be helpful as well.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles