Mucked Cards not displaying in Heads Up Zoom - Pokerstars

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Mucked Cards not displaying in Heads Up Zoom - Pokerstars

Postby korafferty » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:47 am

Hi,

I was wondering whether you could tell me why mucked cards aren't displayed on screen when playing HU Zoom on Pokerstars?

Thanks in advance for your help!
korafferty

Re: Mucked Cards not displaying in Heads Up Zoom - Pokerstar

Postby kraada » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:54 am

Because the way Zoom writes hand histories if we were to enable that you would have cards flashing up at you at inopportune times (because other hands finish while you're in the middle of other hands).
kraada

Postby Papá Noés » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:51 am

But If I want enable it, Cant I do? I have a mode for mucked card never bother. This is posible whith helping of starscaption and other apps than can show big and configurable numbers of bets, pot and others...
Then, doesnt exist de mode for enable muched zoom cards? I bought pt4 yesterday and Im a bit blue, I need it because I have enormous pt4 huds than hide de "real" cards at showdonw.
Papá Noés

Postby Papá Noés » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:19 am

I show you. Then? imposible? Thanks in advance mr.
Attachments
foro pt4 muched zoom card.jpg
Papá Noés

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:27 am

Mucked cards is disabled on Zoom for the reason kraada described above. For example if mucked cards were enabled on Zoom and you fast fold preflop in a hand and then two minutes later other players in that hand reach showdown then the mucked cards would popup while you are playing in another hand with completely different players. If your HUD is hiding the mucked cards displayed by your poker site you can increase the transparency of your HUD or change the display type for your HUD Group(s) to "Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over" which makes the HUD transparent until your put your mouse over the HUD panel.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Papá Noés » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:14 pm

Oh, thanks for your quick response in a so old topic. The low opacity is not bad at the moment, I thought it was only for the parts without background color. Is it possible to regulate the degree of opacity when the mouse is not on top? A little less would be better.
Papá Noés

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:12 pm

You can change the opacity level of the HUD when it is not moused over using the slider in "HUD > Edit HUD Options > General Settings > Advanced".
Flag_Hippo

Postby Papá Noés » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:28 pm

Thank you very much, it was a great quick solution until I got to configure another temme. And it's a good idea for to expand the hud in the future maybe. Thanks, very attentive.
Papá Noés

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles