Callin an Open Shove

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Callin an Open Shove

Postby potamito » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:33 pm

If i wanted to do 2 seperate Calling an Open Shove for BB vs SB and BB vs BU i´ll just have to add the position of the player open shoving in the custom stat and the position of the BB in the item properties? Correct?
potamito

Postby potamito » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:06 pm

And also, when we use this...

Code: Select all
tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%'

Does the 81% stands for BB vs CO situations? Is this isolating those spots alone? I dont have to asign positions to anybody in the item properties right?
potamito

Postby potamito » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:32 pm

This is what i got for BB Call vs BU Open Shove

cnt_p_bb_call_bu_open_shove
sum(if[lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80%' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '0%' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0, 1, 0])

cnt_p_bb_call_bu_open_shove_opp
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0 and tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80%' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '0%', 1, 0])

Thoughts?
potamito

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:21 am

potamito wrote:If i wanted to do 2 seperate Calling an Open Shove for BB vs SB and BB vs BU i´ll just have to add the position of the player open shoving in the custom stat and the position of the BB in the item properties? Correct?

Correct.

potamito wrote:And also, when we use this...

tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '81%'

Does the 81% stands for BB vs CO situations? Is this isolating those spots alone? I dont have to asign positions to anybody in the item properties right?

That says that the first two "aggressors" were the BB posting and then the cutoff making the 2bet. It doesn't tell you anything else - there may have been calls or subsequent raises as well.

potamito wrote:This is what i got for BB Call vs BU Open Shove

There are contradictory conditions in these expressions.
"lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made >= tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack"
That won't work because it says that the player called and also that their raise was greater than or equal to their effective stack.
If their first action was to call then they can't have made the first raise ("tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise").
"tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise and ... tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing > 0"
..cannot be true - you can't make the first raise (2bet) and face a 2bet in the same hand.

You need to define all of the actions from the point of view of the player who the stat is for. If you're setting the Position property to BB then all of the conditions need to be true for the player in the BB.
WhiteRider

Postby potamito » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:39 am

How about now?

BB Call vs SB Open Shove (cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove / cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove_opp) *100
cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(p|P)' and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'C' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'R') AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9, 1, 0])

cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove_opp
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin='P' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8, 1, 0])
potamito

Postby potamito » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:54 am

Also got this but the denominator wont validate...

BB Call vs SB Open Shove (cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove / cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove_opp) *100
cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(p|P)' and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'C' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'R') AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9, 1, 0])

cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove_opp
sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position =8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos = 9, 1, 0])
potamito

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:03 pm

Your second version is better. :)
The denominator doesn't validate because you have an extra open-bracket at the start inside the 'if' which you don't match. Try this:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position =8 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos = 9, 1, 0])
WhiteRider

Callin an Open Shove

Postby Sip2 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:48 pm

I was trying to build call 4bb shove on the base of this stat but it gives me results that seems wrong or missing some hands. Can you tell me if there is something wrong

(cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove_4bb / cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove_opp_4bb) *100

cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove_4bb

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position=8 and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 3.5 and 4.4 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(p|P)' and (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'C' OR tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin_action = 'R') AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9, 1, 0])

cnt_p_bb_call_sb_open_shove_opp_4bb

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)' AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.position =8 AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 3.5 and 4.4 AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos = 9, 1, 0])
Sip2

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:17 am

Can you please give an example of a wrong/missing hand and why you think that the hand is/isn't counted.
Flag_Hippo

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles