How to high light stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to high light stats

Postby noname81 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Hi

Every once in a while I will click on a stat on my HUD and it then will high light all the stat groups that belong to that player. My HUD consists of 8 different groups. Before I play a session I always double check each stat to make sure it is at the right location on the table. This process takes awhile. If I could just simply high light all the stat groups for a player this would save me the head ache of having to double check every player stats. I cant figure out what I am doing to high light the stats for particular player. If you could please let me know that would be great.

Thanks
noname81

Re: How to high light stats

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:35 am

I suspect that what you're doing to sometimes highlight all groups is enabling session stats - that's the only way I can think of to alter the appearance of all groups for an individual player. To do that either double click a stat group or right click > Session Stats. Be sure to turn that off again when you're done, unless that is the data you want to see.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles