Problem with lower opacity until mouse over

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Problem with lower opacity until mouse over

Postby mindean » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Helo people, when I use this option, only the stats numbers turn invisible, but the black background still visible and covering all my tables. If I turn the background transparent completly, so when I cross the mouse over only the stats numbers turn visible, but not the background.

I do not want to use the "medium transparency", I want to make all hud completly invisible, and when cross the mouse over turn visible both stats numbers and black background in full color. I have seen a couple of poker training videos and teachers can do this, but I cant.

Someone can help me please?

Thanks
mindean

Re: Problem with lower opacity until mouse over

Postby kraada » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:35 pm

Make sure you have Transparent Background set to On in the Hud -> Edit Hud Profiles area for all of your stats in the Table Group. You can see the transparency of the background in the preview window so you should be able to get that set up properly there. Setting the background to entirely transparent should do exactly what you're looking for.
kraada

Postby mindean » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:38 pm

Hello Kraada, but I will like to have the background, just to make it invisible until I cross over the mouse pointer, just like the stats itself
mindean

Postby kraada » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:51 pm

I understand and that's exactly how this should be working. Does it work as expected in the replayer?
kraada

Postby mindean » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Not working on the replayer either
mindean

Postby kraada » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:45 am

That's definitely working for me. Please make sure you have your video drivers up to date and that PT4 is up to date as well (4.11.11 is the latest version). If that doesn't fix things for you try going into Hud -> Edit Hud Options -> General Options -> Advanced and setting Lower Opacity to Clear (or nearly so) and restart PT4 and see if that helps.
kraada

Postby youngmonaay » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:52 am

I know this is 4 years old but I googled my problem and can't find any mention of it other than this post so can anyone please explain how do I turn this lower opacity mouse over option on? Thank you very much in advance
youngmonaay

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:59 pm

You can find that option by selecting your HUD profile in PokerTracker 4 via 'HUD -> Edit HUD Profiles' and changing the display type for your HUD Group(s) to 'Lower Opacity Until Mouse Over'.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles