Show graphic icon in the HUD

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Show graphic icon in the HUD

Postby BannedOak » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:24 pm

Hello,

I've made my own AutoProfile stat. It generates the 3-letter description of the player style and adds the according PT4 icon that is located in C:\Program Files\PokerTracker 4\Data\Images\Icons.
The icon is regularly shown at the report lists as you can see at this snapshot:

When I put the same icon at the player stat HUD, it appears, but deforms the HUD visualisation as shown at this snapshot:

My HUD setup is shown here, notice that Style icon in preview is shown as XYZ (I don't know why):

And the Style Icon stat configuration is shown here:

If you look at the Format type Expression, you can see how I address the graphics that is shown as the Style Icon.
If you can from these snapshots realize what causes the HUD visualisation deformation, please help, or give some hint.

Regards,
Dean
BannedOak

Re: Show graphic icon in the HUD

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:20 pm

If you put just one icon in a simple stat using that method and use that alone in a group does that also cause the extra width?
kraada

Postby BannedOak » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:37 pm

kraada wrote:If you put just one icon in a simple stat using that method and use that alone in a group does that also cause the extra width?

Yes, I created the new group, put only the Icon stat in it and the group is as large as when the icon is in the normal group, so extended. Also it is always left aligned regardless if I put it to be centered or right aligned. Any clue?
BannedOak

Postby kraada » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:43 pm

There may be some reason the images require all of that padding that I'm not aware of. I'll ask and see what I can find out.
kraada

Postby BannedOak » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:37 pm

kraada wrote:There may be some reason the images require all of that padding that I'm not aware of. I'll ask and see what I can find out.

Anything new with this?
BannedOak

Postby kraada » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:46 am

I don't have an update on this yet for you.
kraada

Postby BannedOak » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:08 pm

kraada wrote:I don't have an update on this yet for you.

OK, I'll wait for your response. Ty
BannedOak

Postby kraada » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:56 am

Try changing the number "55" to something smaller in {'IMG:Icons/ar_13.png:55}' and let me know if that helps.

If it doesn't, we'll need an export of the HUD attached to a support ticket to further troubleshoot what is going on here.
kraada

Postby 4StarGen » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:10 am

any update on this?
4StarGen

Postby kraada » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:38 am

It turns out that PT4 resizes the box for the icon as if the text from the icon were present. You can make it a bit smaller by changing the font size for the icon to 1pt font, but there's no further workaround beyond that at this time.
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles