Filtr out regs (players >300 hands) from report

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filtr out regs (players >300 hands) from report

Postby Silentness » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:48 pm

How to filter out players for whom I have >300 hands from report? When I'm filtering for example open push on 9-11BB in HU to see what's population shoving, but I I don't want to get misleading information because of hands played vs other regs (players for whom I have >300 hands).

Second question. Is it possible to create report which can show how many times (in %) I'm getting to HU (I'm playing 6max SNG) with more chips than opponent?

Thanks
Silentness

Re: Filtr out regs (players >300 hands) from report

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:58 am

1)
You can filter for the number of hands a player has in an 'All Players' report in My Reports using a custom filter like:

#Hands# > 300

..but depending on what other filters you're using at the time that may or may not work correctly. If you find it isn't showing you the data you need please post back and tell us exactly how you've got your report set up so that we can see how to add the correct filter.

2)
That's not absolutely straightforward, but should be possible with either a custom filter or a custom stat. You could filter (again using an expression filter in My Reports) for the different situations to see how many of each type of hand you have, or you could make a stat to display the percentage.
Either way, the database fields you need are:

cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2
[2 players saw the flop]

cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_effective_stack
[the effective stack size on the flop - heads-up, this is the smaller stack]

(cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_bet_p)
[the actual stack size on the flop, calculated as the amount you started with minus the amount bet preflop]

So, for example:

sum( if[ cash_hand_summary.cnt_players_f = 2 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_effective_stack < (cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_bet_p), 1, 0 ])

..counts the number of hands where the player was heads-up on the flop and had more chips than their opponent.
To add other streets change _f_ (flop) to _t_ or _r_ (turn or river), and for tournaments change cash_ to tourney_.

Custom Stats Guide
Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics
WhiteRider

Postby Silentness » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm attaching screenshot to show how my report looks. I want it to take into consider only hands played vs players for whom (overall) I have less than 300 hands in my database to filter out hands played vs regs.

For sure you know now that custom filter "#Hands# <= 300" won't work in this case.

Haven't checked yet if it working. Will do it soon.
Attachments
population tendencies.png
Silentness

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:48 pm

No, it won't - unfortunately I'm not sure how to create the custom filter needed for that. I expect that kraada will be able to help you, but he's not working this weekend.
WhiteRider

Postby Silentness » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:16 pm

When I'm talking about getting to HU I mean getting to 2handed stage of tournament, not heads-up pots.

Your idea is good, but we have to change 2 things.

Many first hands of HU end preflop, so we need to change end of code. However I can't find in columns expression for actual stack.

How to filter the first hand of every HU (first hand after bubble) in report? If I want to get information I'm interested in, this statistic has to take into consider only those hands.
Silentness

Postby murmanman » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:55 am

">300 hands"
Filters - add expression filter -
cnt_hands>300

and for HU pots you can try
more filters ( or Filters - add simple filter ) - game details - stakes - all hu
murmanman

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:41 am

If you want hands with 2 players, you can do that with a simple filter as murmanman suggests, or you can use "cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2".

Silentness wrote:However I can't find in columns expression for actual stack.

WhiteRider wrote:(cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_bet_p)
[the actual stack size on the flop, calculated as the amount you started with minus the amount bet preflop]

Silentness wrote:How to filter the first hand of every HU (first hand after bubble) in report? If I want to get information I'm interested in, this statistic has to take into consider only those hands.

There isn't an easy way to do this - again, it may be possible with an advanced SQL query but that isn't something I know how to do.
WhiteRider

Postby Silentness » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:53 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
Silentness wrote:However I can't find in columns expression for actual stack.

WhiteRider wrote:(cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_before - cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_bet_p)

Will it work for hands that ended preflop and without making any bet?

murmanman
For sure you haven't read more than title of this thread.
Silentness

Postby Silentness » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:57 pm

WhiteRider wrote:If you want hands with 2 players, you can do that with a simple filter as murmanman suggests, or you can use "cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2".

Everytime when I'm talking with you I feel that you treat me like an idiot. Where I asked how to filtr hands with 2 players? Do you really think that I can't use one of the most basic filter when I'm asking about creating filter which even you don't know how to create?

kraada
Please help!
Silentness

Postby kraada » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:11 pm

You were talking about getting to the heads up portion of a tournament - change "cash" to "tourney" in that expression and that will give you hands that were dealt two handed.

The following filter expression will filter to hands containing a player who has fewer than 300 hands in the database:

SELECT thps.id_hand from tourney_hand_player_statistics thps, tourney_cache tc where thps.id_player = tc.id_player group by thps.id_hand, tc.id_player having sum(tc.cnt_hands) < 300

Since you're then trying to look only at heads up play you can just use NOT(Player is Hero) from simple filters and see only opponent data.
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles