report - villain 3betted

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

report - villain 3betted

Postby gaucan » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:23 am

i want to filter hands to see when villain 3betted me , so i can see wut range they 3bet me with ...(i will manually then go trough hand to see range ofc )
, but so fair i found just this :
preflop raises -> any 3bet
but that shows just hands when i was 3bettor...
how to do this ?
i have no other filters set, and even "Player is Hero" is turned off, also VPIP is off ... so idk
gaucan

Re: report - villain 3betted

Postby kraada » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:24 pm

If you want to see data from a specific opponent's point of view, you want to change the Player drop down in the left hand sidebar to that player's name. By default it only populates with Hero's names so you'll have to use <Choose New Player> and search for the player you want.

However, as long as you haven't changed NoteTracker's defaults you should see his 3betting range in the note icon for each player - you'll only see data from hands that got to showdown of course, as we don't know his holdings in other cases.
kraada

Postby gaucan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:26 am

u didnt understand

i want hands where all villains 3bet... like all villains in my database... to simply point out their 3betting range on given stakes etc...

no way i will click every villain in my database.. is this not possible?!
gaucan

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:23 am

I *think* you want to see all hands where anyone 3Bet - this will be a pretty big list of hands unless your database is tiny, but it can be done.

Go to My Reports and create a new Hand report.
Click the blue Filters link and choose 'expression filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option.
To disable your own hands add a filter for 'NOT player is hero' (which it sounds like you already have).
If you only want to include hands where you know the player's hole cards go to Hand Values in More Filters and select all hands in 'Hole cards range selection'.
WhiteRider

Postby gaucan » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:25 am

thanks, this helped :o :D
gaucan

Postby pat_viral » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:55 pm

WhiteRider wrote:I *think* you want to see all hands where anyone 3Bet - this will be a pretty big list of hands unless your database is tiny, but it can be done.

Go to My Reports and create a new Hand report.
Click the blue Filters link and choose 'expression filters' and turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' option.
To disable your own hands add a filter for 'NOT player is hero' (which it sounds like you already have).
If you only want to include hands where you know the player's hole cards go to Hand Values in More Filters and select all hands in 'Hole cards range selection'.

Thank
Information very very hard to find thank you very much ;) ;)
pat_viral

Postby pat_viral » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:38 pm

;) ;)

Screenshot_1.png
pat_viral

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles