Barrel river after probe turn and it gets called STAT

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Barrel river after probe turn and it gets called STAT

Postby minotaurs » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi, im trying to create stat how often my opponent barels rivers after making turn probe.

[this is original cnt_t_probe]

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND
lookup_actions_f.action LIKE 'X' AND
lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND
((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b))
______, 1, 0])

i was trying to add this text below in the place where the black line is, i named this stat [barrel_river_after_probe_t]

and lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'C%' and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet
I didnt get any errors and i also made similar stat like this to count opportunities where this action could happen

[barrel_river_after_probe_t_opportunity]

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp AND changed flg_t_bet to flg_r_open_opp
((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b))
and lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'C%' , 1, 0])
here just deleted last line that shows that there is a bet on the river

than of course -----> (barrel_river_after_probe_t / barrel_river_after_probe_t_opportunity) * 100

But when i tryed this stat out it didnt work it just showed me " - "
Could you tell me whats wrong? Thanks
minotaurs

Re: Barrel river after probe turn and it gets called STAT

Postby kraada » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:50 pm

That won't work right because and lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'C%' means the player's first action was to call - but you're already specifying he bet the turn. If you want to eliminate times he faced a raise you'd want either lookup_actions_t.action = 'B' (which specifies one and only one action of betting for that player on the turn) or tourney_hand_player_statstistics.amt_t_raise_facing = 0 (which specifies he never faced a turn raise). Both will work. But you want to fix that for sure.

For your opportunity column you still want flg_t_bet because that's part of what makes it a probe. You want to add flg_r_open_opp instead of flg_r_bet instead.
kraada

Postby minotaurs » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:53 pm

tnx a lot for ur advide man but still something is not working coz i probably did it wrong. I made code like this now

[barrel_river_after_probe_t]
Code: Select all
((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)) and
lookup_actions_t.action = 'B' and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet, 1, 0])

[barrel_river_after_probe_t_opportunity]
((tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < tourney_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (tourney_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)) and
lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'C%' and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp, 1, 0])

in 1st code i changed that 2nd line from the end with piece of code u gave me
in 2nd code i changed 1st line like it was before and added last line what shows that he has opportunity to bet here on river
Probably not the way u imagined i would change it?
minotaurs

Postby minotaurs » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:41 am

opportunity column
lookup_actions_t.action = 'B' and
tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp, 1, 0])

Today i woke up and changed 2nd line from the end and everyhing started to work :) So here is the code if any1 else needs it. Tnx a lot for help :)
minotaurs

Postby kraada » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:15 am

Yes that's an important change. I'm glad to hear things are working well now :)
kraada

Postby Kingkong352 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi, I don't understand how you can do to get the stat : barrel river after probe turn
Kingkong352

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:33 am

Take a look at the Custom Stats Guide for an overview of how custom stats work, and the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics goes into much more detail - the latter was written for PT3 but the same principals apply to PT4. The expressions mentioned above are what you'd need to use in the Columns for a new stat.
WhiteRider

Postby Kingkong352 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:15 am

Hi, I tried to download the statistic from the poker tracker website but it does not work. It says in French ' safari can not open the file bc no application is available to open' Is it just because I use a Mac ? Is there a way to download it even tough I have Mac ?

Then, I tried to do it myself, I guess it would be a huge process. I read all of the instructions but I really don't get it and will have to go through it a few times for sure.
Kingkong352

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:28 am

You won't be able to open the file directly from the website - save it to your computer and then import it into PT4 using File > Import Statistic.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles