Fold to LP Steal

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Fold to LP Steal

Postby js2002 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi,

I need a little advice again:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action = 'F' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '89%' AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing <= 2 * tourney_blinds.amt_bb) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_2bet_facing + tourney_blinds.amt_bb) < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack, 1, 0])

This is the numerator for my Fold to LP Steal stat.

As u may see, the stat has to be filtered in the HUD Editor on the BB position, else it won't work correctly.The bold part calcs the excact situation when in the BB.
How do I generalize this stat to also work in the SB?
js2002

Re: Fold to LP Steal

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:02 am

That should work as it is for the SB too, although if you want to limit it to the same exact raise size faced you would need to introduce a test for the position and do a different test for the BB & SB raise sizes faced and check tourney_blinds.amt_sb instead.

e.g. something like (pseudocode) "(postition=8 and (what you currently have)) or (position=9 and bet-facing <= 2.5 * amt_bb and bet-facing + amt_sb < effective-stack).
WhiteRider

Re: Fold to LP Steal

Postby js2002 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:16 am

great, thats it! thx
js2002

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles