SB vs BB stats

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

SB vs BB stats

Postby acesup » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Is there a way i can make/find stats for blind battles, like how often the small blind cbets the turn into the BB in a HU pot? and how often the BB folds to a SB flop/turn cbet? Thanks
acesup

Re: SB vs BB stats

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:59 am

Are these for hands which were dealt heads-up, or hands which are heads up on the flop?
You may find some stats in the Download Warehouse, but otherwise you should be able to make what you want once we know exactly what that is.
WhiteRider

Postby acesup » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:37 pm

For hands that are HU on the flop.

I think I figured out the stats from SB. I found a custom stat for Cbet flop in steal pot, rearranged it to make it Cbet turn in steal pot (by making 2 new columns and new stat) and then I'll change the position in the HUD to SB. That should work right?

But i also wanted to make the stat how often the BB folds to SB flop/turn/river cbets in steal pots. I imagine I would use the column cnt_f_cbet_def_action_fold and add that there was a steal attempt? How do i do that though? Thanks
acesup

Postby kraada » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Easiest is probably to start looking at the columns used in the BB vs SB Steal stats - if you're willing to limit to 2bet pots you can look at BB vs SB Steal - Call and start building based on the calling column in that stat's numerator - and just add in your cbet defense flags.
kraada

Postby dave2085 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:08 am

maybe a stupid question, but i just had the same problem.
I wanted a Stat, how often SB CBets the Flop versus BB in a Full Ring Tournament.

So my way to solve this, was just to take "CBet F in non-3Bet+ Pot" Stat and edit this in Item Properties under Position; from All Positions to Small Blind.

Is this correct, so now may Cbet Flop Stat should only show the Stat, when SB c-bets against BB, right?
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:37 am

Not necessarily because if there is a limper then the action could go like this:

BTN limps
SB raises
BB folds
BTN calls
SB Cbets flop vs BTN

If you only want to count Cbets SB vs BB then there is a stat available in the Download Warehouse called 'CBet F in Steal Pot'. If you set the position property on that custom stat to the small blind then that will only count Cbets SB vs BB as the SB can only steal when no other player has opened the pot in front of them.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles