[beta] Probe Bluff River

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

[beta] Probe Bluff River

Postby js2002 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:41 pm

sum(if[((....censored OR (cash_hand_player_combinations.flg_r_strflush AND cash_hand_player_combinations.id_r_hand_strength = 0)) AND (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet) AND NOT (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand) AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'X' AND lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action = 'C' AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)), 1, 0])
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard>0 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_r_open_opp AND lookup_actions_t.action LIKE 'X' AND lookup_actions_p.action NOT LIKE '%R' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_face_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.enum_f_cbet_action = 'C' AND ((cash_hand_summary.cnt_players >= 3 and cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos < cash_hand_player_statistics.position) OR (cash_hand_summary.cnt_players = 2 and cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_b)), 1, 0])

At 10.000 Cashgame Hands, I got only 20 cases in SB and BB, none in other positions.
That confuses me because I could easily fullfill the denumerator with a Line like limp/call preflop. then call the cbet and check the turn and bet the river.

Any ideas?
js2002

Re: [beta] Probe Bluff River

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:54 am

Bear in mind that you're testing for known hole cards so for villains that is going to restrict the results significantly. I don't see anything obvious in your opportunities column which would cause a problem other than that. If you have a hand which isn't counted correctly please attach it to a Support Ticket along with your stat and we'll check it out for you.
WhiteRider

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles