filter question?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

filter question?

Postby ommaha » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:47 pm

Can I filter for hands where I was heads up OTF vs players that share a special stat value? F.e. I want to filter for hands that I played (6 players preflop) heads up out of position OTF against players that have a button-openraise of 70%+.

Is there a way to do this (using expression filters)? Filtering for 6 players preflop, HU oop OTF is not a problem just the part "opponent openraises 70%+ from button".

thank you
ommaha

Re: filter question?

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:13 am

This can only be done with a filter expression in a custom report.

This ought to do it:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.id_player in (SELECT cc.id_player from cash_cache cc where cc.cnt_players = 6 group by cc.id_player HAVING sum(cc.cnt_p_open_opp_btn) > 0 and ((sum(cc.cnt_p_rfi_btn) * 1.0) / (sum(cc.cnt_p_open_opp_btn) * 1.0) >= .7 ))
kraada

Postby ommaha » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:20 pm

I just tried it as an expression filter. At first it has been invalid. After I added a third ")" at the end (I hope this is the right place) I have been able to save the expression filter.

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.id_player in (SELECT cc.id_player from cash_cache cc where cc.cnt_players = 6 group by cc.id_player HAVING sum(cc.cnt_p_open_opp_btn) > 0 and ((sum(cc.cnt_p_rfi_btn) * 1.0) / (sum(cc.cnt_p_open_opp_btn) * 1.0) >= .7 )))

But it did not show a result. I am just shown error: unable to execute query: fatal error; reason:error: (ERROR: syntax error at or near "ORDER"LINE1: ... INTERVAL ´1 SECOND´+ INTERVAL ´3 HOURS´))) AND ORDER BY (... ^ )
ommaha

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 am

Apologies for missing that ) - you are correct it belongs at the end of the expression. This seems to be working for me - are you looking at the cash games side and in a Player report or somewhere else?
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:36 am

I used it in Hand report and got the error message. I tried it in a player report now (cash games, PLO only) but I might face an endless loop or something similar? It shows "loading" for 40 minutes now but neither postgres nor PT4 seem to be using CPU in the task manager
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:50 am

Depending on your database it can take quite a while. 40 minutes does seem a bit excessive but I pasted it into a report and it definitely finished for me. Are you running 4.14?

This won't work on the Hand side because of a known issue with upper case in the filters - this will work on the Hand side:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.id_player in (select cc.id_player from cash_cache cc where cc.cnt_players = 6 group by cc.id_player having sum(cc.cnt_p_open_opp_btn) > 0 and ((sum(cc.cnt_p_rfi_btn) * 1.0) / (sum(cc.cnt_p_open_opp_btn) * 1.0) >= .7 )))
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:13 am

Yes, I am running 4.14. It still shows "loading" and I have not interrupted it.

Thanks for the filter on the hand side. I will try it lateron
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 am

Do you see PostgreSQL using resources in Task Manager?
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:03 pm

kraada wrote:This won't work on the Hand side because of a known issue with upper case in the filters - this will work on the Hand side:

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (select chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps where chps.id_player in (select cc.id_player from cash_cache cc where cc.cnt_players = 6 group by cc.id_player having sum(cc.cnt_p_open_opp_btn) > 0 and ((sum(cc.cnt_p_rfi_btn) * 1.0) / (sum(cc.cnt_p_open_opp_btn) * 1.0) >= .7 )))

Hi,

sorry for coming back to this so late. I just tried and I get the same error message in hand report. As I looked closer at the code I realised that the only thing you changed was writing "SELECT" instead of "select", right?
I tried again in an all player report but it is still loading like forever even though I used a fairly small dB (~400k hands). Task manager shows that RAM is used but CPU is not
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:42 pm

There's a known issue with uppercase in certain situations which is why I made that particular change. The real think that should be used is disk i/o -- this is a very disk intensive operation.
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles