Hand Range Popup

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Hand Range Popup

Postby potamito » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Finally build a Hand Range Popup for some common Preflop Situations, started out with "Raise First In" and "BB Preflop 3betting vs Pos", the popup looks good but it doesnt display any info, wanted to verify the expressions are correct and that i didnt missed anything...

This is for Raise First In with AA (I change the Pos of the active player on the Item Properties)...
cnt_AA_RFI
Code: Select all
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=1, 1, 0])

And this is BB PF 3Bets vs XX (I change the Pos of the active player on the Item Properties) RFI with BB holding AQs...
cnt_AQs_3bet_vs_SB
sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_blind_def_opp AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'R%' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_pos=9 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=4, 1, 0])

Thoughts?
potamito

Re: Hand Range Popup

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:42 am

The first stat (RFI with AA) should work - it may take a long time to get positional data, but it should work.

For your latter stat though changing the position in Item Properties changes the player's position that we're looking at his stats on - so that stat as built will only work for data in the big blind -- the small blind can defend his blind but val_p_raise_aggressor_pos will only be 9 when the player is not in the small blind (because if it's the player's position that data point gets the special value of -1). You'd need to specify the position of the opposing player's action in the column also, when you change the Position in Item Properties it's the position of the player that the stat is displaying on, not the position of another player around the table.
kraada

Postby potamito » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:41 pm

kraada wrote:The first stat (RFI with AA) should work - it may take a long time to get positional data, but it should work.

IS there a way to increase the response speed? Cuz time is money in online poker

For your latter stat though changing the position in Item Properties changes the player's position that we're looking at his stats on - so that stat as built will only work for data in the big blind -- the small blind can defend his blind but val_p_raise_aggressor_pos will only be 9 when the player is not in the small blind (because if it's the player's position that data point gets the special value of -1). You'd need to specify the position of the opposing player's action in the column also, when you change the Position in Item Properties it's the position of the player that the stat is displaying on, not the position of another player around the table.

Yeap, those stats are build for BB facing a RFI from X Position, obviously the active player position in changed on the item properties.

The thing with both stats is that after a few mins i dont see any data on any of the popups, dont know if there´s another way to write these stats to reduce the time response, i dont know how dif they are in comparission to @ProPokerHuds Heat Maps addons or if those upload faster than these.
potamito

Postby kraada » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:22 pm

If you have the stat cached it should return data as much as any other. Due to PostgreSQL limitations you can only have about 1590 columns cached - which becomes an issue when you start building 169 stat grids. If it's cached and you're seeing slowdowns, rebuild the custom cache in Database -> Database Management and that should fix the slowdowns.
kraada

Postby Peacemaker » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Sorry for the bump but I have the same issue.
I downloaded TheBeastHUD and no values are returning for the range heatmaps while for the other stats there have. I already rebuilt my database cache...
Does anyone have a solution?
Peacemaker

Postby potamito » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:48 pm

well i have it too and according to the column for RFI for AA they are written as...

sum(if[cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.id_holecard=1, 1, 0])

And i dont see any reason why it shouldnt work tbh
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:31 am

Peacemaker wrote:Sorry for the bump but I have the same issue. I downloaded TheBeastHUD and no values are returning for the range heatmaps while for the other stats there have. I already rebuilt my database cache...Does anyone have a solution?

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file so we can investigate that for you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.
Flag_Hippo

Postby Peacemaker » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:46 am

Thanks for the replies, can it have to do with pokerstars not allowing heatmaps? Does it work for you on PS potamito?
Peacemaker

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:33 am

Peacemaker wrote:Thanks for the replies, can it have to do with pokerstars not allowing heatmaps? Does it work for you on PS potamito?

The popups are just stats in the form of a hand grid - they are not heat maps.
Flag_Hippo

Postby sangral » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:03 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:
Peacemaker wrote:Sorry for the bump but I have the same issue. I downloaded TheBeastHUD and no values are returning for the range heatmaps while for the other stats there have. I already rebuilt my database cache...Does anyone have a solution?

Please restart PokerTracker 4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with your log file so we can investigate that for you. You can access the log file by clicking 'File --> Show User Data Folder' in the main PokerTracker 4 window - the file we need is the text file called 'PokerTracker4.log' that is in that folder.

U solved that problem? I have the same Problem... support case already exists..
sangral

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles