Edit / Delete issue with custom stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Edit / Delete issue with custom stat

Postby YashN » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:58 am

Sounds good. Thanks WR.
YashN

Postby YashN » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:19 pm

WhiteRider wrote:
WhiteRider wrote:...please make a Backup of just the default 'Optional Files' (no databases) and attach it to a Support Ticket with a link to this thread so that we can investigate for you.

Custom stats are saved in the file "StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4" but a backup as described above will include all the config files we need.

When you say 'optional files', is is user config, PT4 config or both?'
YashN

Postby YashN » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Ticket with link to file in Dropbox submitted: https://support.pokertracker.com/user/viewticket/181572
YashN

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:15 pm

The part we'd need is the "User data files", but the default settings is fine - the file will be pretty small either way (as long as you turn off databases).
Thanks - we'll get back to you via your ticket when we've had chance to have a look at it.
WhiteRider

Postby YashN » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:38 pm

WhiteRider wrote:The part we'd need is the "User data files", but the default settings is fine - the file will be pretty small either way (as long as you turn off databases).
Thanks - we'll get back to you via your ticket when we've had chance to have a look at it.

Thought it would indeed be small, but it turned out to be 38 Mb or so! Hence, I couldn't use the default ticket upload feature which limits files to 10 Mb.

Cheers.
YashN

Postby YashN » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:24 pm

I was told in the ticket that since the files aren't stored in the DB, a DB backup wouldn't be able to provide them so much time wasted doing this.

I was given instructions to copy the files which are in Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Pokertracker 4/data and send them which I did.

Now, apparently, even with this it is not possible to replicate the issue and so I am asked to schedule something so that my system can be looked into. Since it's the holiday period, this is going to be difficult to organise in the short term.

Perhaps the issue I have is that at some points, my SSD maxed out on the laptop, thereby causing compications.

Is there any way at all to reset the Custom Stats to default (i.e. none)?
YashN

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:17 am

You can reset your custom stats by renaming the file "StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4" in the data folder that you were asked to send to us. Do this while PT4 is not running.
WhiteRider

Postby YashN » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:22 am

WhiteRider wrote:You can reset your custom stats by renaming the file "StatDefinitionsCustomized.pt4" in the data folder that you were asked to send to us. Do this while PT4 is not running.

That worked. Thanks WR.

Merry Xmas.
YashN

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles