Bet Size Custom Stat

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Bet Size Custom Stat

Postby holdmebaby » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Hello, Is there a way to create a custom stat using bet sizing? For example I would like to know if someone bet all their chips or not when they RFI. Thanks for any help, HOldme
holdmebaby

Re: Bet Size Custom Stat

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Yes. See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PT3 but the techniques all apply to PT4, the interface is just slightly different.

The player's bet size on the flop is cash_hand_player_statistics.amt_f_bet_made (to convert it to big blinds divide by cash_limit.amt_bb).
kraada

Postby holdmebaby » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:59 pm

cool thanks - I did this - does that make sense? sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_bet_p/tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before > 0.7 AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_open_opp, 1, 0]) ty holdme
holdmebaby

Postby kraada » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 pm

amt_bet_p is the total amount put in the pot preflop not just the first raise size. if you just want the first raise size you want tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_made instead. Also you probably want to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack rather than amt_before - amt_before doesn't take into account other player's stack sizes but effective stack does. So if folded to in the SB with a 10BB stack and the BB with a 5BB stack if you raised 5BB your method would not trigger but I think you'd probably want it to.
kraada

Postby holdmebaby » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:59 pm

Cool thats very helpful - thanks again Kraada
holdmebaby

Postby holdmebaby » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi Kraada, have got the above stats working - very good thanks. I tried also to create a ""call PF shove" stat by copying the "call PF 2 bet" stat and altering it. Here's what I came up with: CALL PF SHOVE = (cnt_p_SHOVE_def_action_call / cnt_p_SHOVE_def_opp) * 100 where cnt_p_SHOVE_def_action_call = sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing/tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)>0.6 AND ((NOT(tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_limp) AND lookup_actions_p.action LIKE 'C%') OR lookup_actions_p.action SIMILAR TO '(C|X)C%'), 1, 0]) and cnt_p_SHOVE_def_opp = sum(if[(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing/tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)>0.6 , 1, 0]). This seems to work - can you verify that I didn't do anything stupid? Cheers, Holdme
holdmebaby

Postby kraada » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Looks good to me.
kraada

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles