Delayed float bet in 3bet pot and delayed cbet in 3bet pot

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Delayed float bet in 3bet pot and delayed cbet in 3bet pot

Postby kingreigns » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:48 pm

Is this right?
cnt_t_delayed_float_3bet_pot / cnt_t_delayed_float_opp_3bet_pot

cnt_t_delayed_float_3bet_pot
sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' AND lookup_actions_t.action ='B' and (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp), 1, 0])

cnt_t_delayed_float_opp_3bet_pot
sum(if[lookup_actions_f.action = 'X' AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp and (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp), 1, 0])

DELAYED CBET IN 3BET POT
I was thinking if i just add char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 to delayed cbet it will be enough or not? So this is what i have.

cnt_t_delayed_cbet_3bet_pot
sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_bet AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action='X', 1, 0])

cnt_t_delayed_cbet_opp_3bet_pot
sum(if[char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_t_open_opp AND cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND lookup_actions_f.action='X', 1, 0])
kingreigns

Re: Delayed float bet in 3bet pot and delayed cbet in 3bet

Postby kraada » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:54 pm

Using char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 instead of (cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_def_opp OR cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_4bet_def_opp) is better as it will get you exactly 3bet pots. You'll want to add that not(cash_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp) -- then you'll know that you weren't the aggressor (since you checked the flop you had a chance to bet and if it wasn't a cbet opportunity you couldn't be the aggressor).

Your second stat looks fine though.
kraada

Postby kingreigns » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:29 pm

Ok sweet, cheers.
kingreigns

Postby dave2085 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 am

I tested the first Stat - so this stat does this: call 3bet preflop, x/x F, bet vs missed delay turn c-bet . right?
So if i want this stat, that it only occurs when the Turn better is IP (otherwise it would be Probe Turn) so I can just modify this by adding the has Position "In Position on the Turn" .. correct?

I tested this stat like this
https://ru.pokertracker.com/forums/view ... 3&p=290880

and i just added a quick filter that the turn aggressor is IP,..
correct?
dave2085

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:37 am

That's fine as long as you have also made the changes suggested in kraada's post.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles