cbet stat IP and OOP

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

cbet stat IP and OOP

Postby clanty » Thu May 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Hi,

As the title says, where can I find a stat for my cbet when in position and out of position?

Cheers!
clanty

Re: cbet stat IP and OOP

Postby WhiteRider » Fri May 06, 2016 3:09 am

You do not need separate stats for in and out of position. If you're using this in the Hud add the normal stat and then set the 'Has Position' property, or in reports set a filter (using the Hand Details > Player Position section).
WhiteRider

Postby clanty » Sat May 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi,

Cbetting IP and OOP is very important in game theory, and therefore, I do require the information respectively.

The HUD idea works, but I cannot filter it between certain dates.

Filters work, too, but I need the %'s.

Any other ideas? Ideally I would like to be able to configure my report like I would, for example, a report showcasing my cbetting OTF in 3b and non3b pots
clanty

Postby WhiteRider » Sat May 07, 2016 2:11 pm

If you add a filter for being in position or out of position on the relevant street then the normal stat will show the relevent percentage.

It is possible to make this as a custom stat if you prefer - take a look at the Custom Stats Guide for an overview and the Tutorial: Custom Reports and Statistics for a more in-depth discussion. The latter was written for PT3 but the same principals apply in PT4.
You could also search the Download Warehouse to see if someone already shared stats like those you want.
WhiteRider

Postby clanty » Tue May 24, 2016 9:13 am

I searched the warehouse. Not in there. :(

Is there anyway a mod can build a stat for me? (cbet IP/OOP in 3b and non3b pots)

This stat is available in HEM and I do not see any reason why it is not readily available for me to use in PT4?

Thanks
clanty

Postby kraada » Tue May 24, 2016 10:23 am

You don't need a custom stat for IP or OOP postflop - there's the Has Position item property in the Item Properties area. Add the default CBet Flop in 3Bet+ Pot stat and you can set it to In Position on Flop or Out of Position on Flop there.
kraada

Postby clanty » Tue May 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi,

Sorry but I do need the stats for IP and OOP as a statistic, not just filtering it so I can review the hands after, hence HEM has this as an option.

It is very important to game theory about protecting your checking range, bla bla bla.

I see it is an option in the extendable HUD (https://gyazo.com/68dc1ecf6294d8af9bcd2831d2b3a6dd), but I need it as a stat (in here: https://gyazo.com/629fd138398e5ed33a297359d107f7f5) so I can see if I am properly adjusting via the stake I play and in 3b and non3b pots.

I appreciate that this may seem long winded, but it is extremely important and I am disappointed there is no stat for this already.
clanty

Postby kraada » Tue May 24, 2016 5:54 pm

You can configure the statistics on your HUD to show this information -- that is what I thought you were looking for and that is what we were describing -- how to see this information as a stat in your HUD.

You can download these two as custom stats for reports using this link. Just unzip the file and import them into PT4 (you'll need to pick the PT3 stat extension but these should import fine once you do).
kraada

Postby clanty » Wed May 25, 2016 9:25 pm

Brilliant thanks Kraada these stats are great. Do you have the stats for these in and out of 3bet pots by any chance? :)
clanty

Postby kraada » Thu May 26, 2016 7:32 am

Not handy but you can duplicate the columns and just add "char_length(cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p) = 3 and" right after "sum(if[" and that will limit things to exactly 3bet pots (you can use >= if you want 3bet or more).
kraada

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles