Automatic colors statistics

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Automatic colors statistics

Postby rubencash » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Thank you. These days I've been mulling this, but not with them that works well. The problem is that there is to some players to that not them appears the auto--rate, with all them others is sees perfectly. I checked the Strip where it fails, but I found the error.

Can you help me?

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=13.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) >=5.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_loser.png') +')}',

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=13.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) <5.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_loser.png') +')}',

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=18.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) >=9.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_burro.png') +'}',

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=18.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) <9.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_burro.png') +'}',

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=24.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) >=12.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_roca.png') +'}',

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=24.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) <12.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_roca.png') +'}',

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=30.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) >=16.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_vaca.png') +'}',

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=30.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) <16.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_vaca.png') +'}',

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=100.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) <40.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_burro.png') +'}',
'{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_megalodón.png') +'}' )))))))))
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:15 am

The only thing I can see which might be an issue is the accent in the filename "aa_megalodón.png". Try renaming that (the file itself, and in the expression) so that it doesn't use the accented 'ó'.

If that doesn't help please export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket along with the hand histories for a player where this doesn't work so that we can investigate.

I notice that you have matching pairs using the same icon, like this:

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=13.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) >=5.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_loser.png') +')}',
if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <=13.00 AND (cnt_pfr / cnt_pfr_opp) <5.00, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/aa_loser.png') +')}',

These seem to cover the whole range of PFR and use the same icon, so I think you could have a single line for each of these without the need to test the PFR, unless you just didn't finish things yet and this isn't the final version?
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:54 am

Good morning.

Changed the image and the name of "megalodón" but still no operate correctly. All these expressions are not the final version, just for practice.

Now open a ticket of support, thank you.
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:24 pm

The live stats work on pokerstars?
Do you have any error of operation?
rubencash

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:50 pm

The HUD should be working on PokerStars. Please restart PT4 using the logging enabled link on your Start Menu, reproduce this problem and then report it via our support system with the log file - that will help us figure out what is going on here and get it fixed for you. You can find that file by clicking File --> Show User Data Folder in the main PT4 window - the file we need is the text file called PokerTracker4 that is in that folder.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Thanks, already contacted support.

One thing is happening to me.
Would it be possible to relate, for example, "stack live" with other stats or columnan in a percentage formatting, using the expression "number format" or otherwise? (excluding "IFs").

I tried a statistic:
Code: Select all
(live_amt_stack / live_amt_bb > 30 AND (cnt_f_cbet_live_stack / cnt_f_cbet_opp_live_stack)) * 100

And in another by changing the columns:

Actions:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet AND (live_tourney_player.amt_stack / live_tourney_table.amt_bb) >=30, 1, 0])

Opportunities:
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND (live_tourney_player.amt_stack / live_tourney_table.amt_bb) >=30, 1, 0])

Tell me that you can do :P
rubencash

Postby kraada » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:53 am

Live stack data cannot be mixed with historical data. If you want to build statistics based on a player's stack in a given hand in big blinds use tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:35 pm

Thank you, now I'm trying to create something different, but maybe difficult to explain, I will try to simplify the example.

The name of the statistic is "MARIA":

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <25.00, 1,

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <50.00, 2,

if( (cnt_vpip / (cnt_hands - cnt_walks)) * 100 <80.00, 3, 4 )))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I want to associate "MARIA" with another statistic that is called "PEDRO", so both change of form synchronized. It would then look like:

If the value of "MARIA" is 1---> the value of "PEDRO" is A

If the value of "MARIA" is 2---> the value of "PEDRO" is B

If the value of "MARIA" is 3---> the value of "PEDRO" is C

If the value of "MARIA" is 4---> the value of "PEDRO" is D

I would like to of the above in a valid expression, it I tried to relate it, but I can't give you a value to 'MARIA' statistics as if they were columns. I know that it can be done, but perhaps I'm far to solve it.

I made this fudge with "PEDRO":

if( MARIA =1, A,

if( MARIA =2, B,

if( MARIA =3, C, D )))

Good weekend!
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Instead of making MARIA a stat, make it a Variable, then you can do calculations on that in another stat like you suggest in your "fudge" at the end.
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:47 am

Not have experience with the variable, I did something that not works correctly.

First look at the screenshot to see MARIA.

This is PEDRO:

if( var_MARIA =1, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/ONE.png') +'}',

if( var_MARIA =2, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/TWO.png') +')}',

if( var_MARIA =3, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/THREE.png') +')}',

if( var_MARIA =4, '{'+format('IMG:Icons/FOUR.png') +'}', '{'+format('IMG:Icons/NONE.png') +'}' ))))

I don't know if the problem is MARIA or the problem is that PEDRO reads only the first condition "if (var_MARIA = 1", and fails to verify the following conditions. "

Something similar happens with MARIA, checks if the VPIP is less than 25.00, but not matter what you put in PFR in that same condition which does not consider.

Would it be so kind to make a practical example of "var_MARIA"?

I think that there is the error. Infinite thanks.
Attachments
MARIA.png
rubencash

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles