Automatic colors statistics

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Automatic colors statistics

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:33 am

At first glance I don't see why that wouldn't work - what behaviour are you seeing? If you export your stat and attach it to a Support Ticket with some information about what isn't working we'll take a look at it for you.
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:59 am

Good afternoon.

The problem with MARIA is the same that was with the AUTORATE, then return me crazy I found the error, I'd like to share it with you because thanks to your help I am progressing and safe that some messages sent to the support for this reason avoided.

The problem is the parentheses addition to the end of the expression:

'{'+format('IMG:Icons/ar_0.png') +')}'

Thus it is corrected:

'{'+format('IMG:Icons/ar_0.png') +'}'

Thank you very much again.
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi, I have another little question.

I wanted to create a statistic with the stack preflop current, not the effective.
But not find any expression pre-set.

This does not serve:

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_first_raise AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_cbet_opp AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) <15, 1, 0])
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:16 am

The player's actual stack size at the start of the hand is stored in the database field "tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_before".
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:19 am

Hello.

I want to extract information from the database that not is predefined in WP4.

I have that create an expression SQL from the interface of "pgAdmin" and asociaruna table to use it in PT4 as, for example, tourney_summary?

Thank you.
rubencash

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:32 am

If you're looking to get new information out that is built out of other data in the database you want to create a custom statistic. If you tell me what you want to build I can help you build it.

If the information you are building must be stored separately in the database for some reason you cannot put it into a table that PT4 stores data in - we expect the table to have a certain geometry and changing that will cause imports to fail.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:22 am

(1)

Also I have curiosity for another thing.

I was watching in this thread "Creating Read-Based statistics" in PT3:
https://www.pokertracker.com/forums/vie ... 45&t=11188

Is it possible to modify Automatic notes of "NoteTracker" now show a percentage, rather than a recount?

You give me the link to the thread where the topic concerned or teach me steps to do so?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2)

About SQL I'd like to create a "live stat" which tells me the last known position of the players in the current tournament.

It would be something like a:
live_tourney_player.position = 8

But I think that "live_tourney_player" not stores the position and by this wanted to extract that information creating a table from the interface of pgAdmin (if not there is another form more simple).

Thank you.
rubencash

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:32 am

(1) You can create statistics like that in PT4 - it is not possible to have NoteTracker display percentages. NT only displays ranges or counts.

(2) You would need to do this in your own table that you create and keep updated via your own methods. Using PT4's existing table will cause our import to fail.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:05 pm

1)

SQL:

My tables can be related with PT4 predefined tables in the same database?

Can I add schemas with the PT4?

I understand that they do not offer support in this regard and will not ask more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2)

Is there a maximum to create and save statistics, variables and/or columns in PT4 software?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3)

I have a confusion with the positions of PT4. An example:

In the creation of filters and NT, if I select the position (5) or (6) in a table full ring with 7 players seated, does not appear any results. The first player to speak is (4).

However, on the HUD when we are playing at a table identical to the previous example, when the first player to speak open boat the stat "raise first in" registers it as if you were opening the pot in UTG (5) or (6).

This does not have too much logic and a puzzle is proving to me when I do statistics where indicated the positions of the players before the flop.

As it will affect when the table full-ring has some players less?

How does all that when the type table is 6-max?

Should you create a statistical "raise first in" for full-ring and another for 6max?

Is there some scheme with positions depending on the number of players seated and type of table?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4)

I am building a statistical "Nested IFS" but I want to put around 500 "if" with several channels each.

Have much time penalty the tardiness with which appears on the HUD?

It is recommended to use variables to simplify and optimize the chains of each "if".

Any recommendation in general?

Infinite thanks!
rubencash

Postby rubencash » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:33 pm

5)

There is a maximum of characters to build a statistics, column or variable?

I mean in these windows:
Attachments
ejemm.png
rubencash

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles