Automatic colors statistics

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: Automatic colors statistics

Postby rubencash » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 am

Continuing with the above questions.

I did this statistic, that works perfectly, but then I realized that the last 2 conditions do not need because if we did not get the showdown obviously not finished allin on any street.

Code: Select all
sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_won_hand AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_f_saw AND NOT tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_showdown AND NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin SIMILAR TO '(P|p)') AND NOT (tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_allin='P'), 1, 0])

Have these errors slower it loads from the statistics in the HUD?
rubencash

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:42 pm

You can certainly set up a stat like you posted above and it should work fine. lookup_actions_p.action = 'CC' will be marginally faster when looking for an exact match - but you can't use wildcards with =, which is how it gets its added speed. I believe there is no considerable difference between using substring or LIKE but SIMILAR TO can get complex when using regular expressions - I think there is a small penalty if it gets complex enough (what you have above is far from counting).

It's true in your last column the last two parts are redundant but they don't really hurt anything.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Ahh great, if not it hurts nothing more worth than cure :)

Maybe also can help me with a statistic that I takes hours complicating the existence...

I want to see them opportunities that have of make 3bet allin but need delete of the equation the times that one or more players limped and another rival makes role allin. If the role not be allin I would like that it follow accounting.

Column of opportunities:

sum(if[tourney_hand_player_statistics.position =8 AND ((tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack / tourney_blinds.amt_bb) BETWEEN 15 AND 30) AND (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack)) AND tourney_hand_player_statistics.flg_p_3bet_opp AND (tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80%' AND tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '89%'), 1, 0])

Thank you once again :D
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:17 am

This:
tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80%'
..which makes this unnecessary:
tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '89%'
..because if the first is true the second will always be true (if the aggressors string starts with '80' then it can't start with '89').

The above part says that the button was the first raiser - do you want that to be part of your stat?
If so then to rule out limpers you can use:
tourney_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p LIKE '80%' and tourney_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '0%'
..which says that the button made the first raise and was also the first to act (meaning no-one could have limped).
WhiteRider

Postby rubencash » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:13 am

Good morning.

True that "NOT LIKE" is redundant and it just of correct, thank you.

1)
My difficulty lies in removing the cases that make "Raise Over Limp Allin", not all the "Raise Over Limp" in general, so its expression " str_actors_p LIKE '0%' " does what I want. Some idea?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2)
I'm using "png" images on the HUD.
I do the same with any format of video?

Thanks !!
rubencash

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:57 am

Using str_actors_p LIKE '0%' will eliminate all limpers but it sounds like you don't want that? You want A limps, B raises to count but not A limps and B is all-in with A having a bigger stack behind, yes? If so just make sure that the 2bet facing size is smaller than the effective stack (plus any blind amount you've put in) - if they are the same size then the 2bet is effectively all-in.

I'm not sure what you're asking about video - as far as I'm aware you can't embed videos in the HUD.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:39 am

The translator damn... I wish I had studied of small xD.

If I understood well your example, I do not mean that.
I need a count of opportunities for the times that I do "3bet allin", but the player who makes 2bet doesn't allin although there are some limper.

I use this expression, but I think that it only affects the first player to speak:

(tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < (tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack))

How do I get that expression affect the player who makes 2bet when there are limpers in the hand?

About the video I was referring to that, resolute doubt, thank you!
rubencash

Postby kraada » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:09 pm

I think some examples will help here.

Let A be our limper, B be our raiser, and we act after that and for the moment let's ignore stack sizes of other players in the hand besides the three of us.

With three players there are two meaningful stack sizes - the smallest and the next to smallest. The largest stack doesn't matter because his effective stack equals the size of the larger of the two other stacks (he can't lose more than that no matter how he tries). So we can talk in shorthand about A being the "big" stack or the "little" stack and when it comes to effective stack there are two "bigs" and one "little" with three players involved. (I'm also ignoring the case where everyone has exactly the same size stack for right now, but it doesn't really matter for what you want.)

When you have an expression like:
tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_raise_facing < tourney_hand_player_statistics.amt_p_effective_stack

it looks at that player's effective stack and compares to the first raise they faced. So if that's true for us we know that B did not raise all-in for a big stack. We don't know if B is the little stack or big stack (though we do know that if they're little they aren't less than 2x the big blind). B could have raised all-in though if he were a little stack -- because if A was the big stack along with us and B raised all in we could still lose our entire stack to A, and that's all that matters for effective stack size.

This is the perfect case to use tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin. This value is a character and the character is in lowercase if the after a call the player could potentially lose more money to another player in the pot. The character is in uppercase if, after calling, the player could lose no more than the amount of the call. Thus if the value is “P” in this case we know that we did face an all-in somewhere preflop for our entire stack at the time of the all-in. If the value is “p” at the time of the all in we had more potential losses beyond the call.

So in your stat you want tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin != 'p' -- because you want your stat to be times you did 3bet and were all-in when you faced a 2bet. You don't want to have faced a 2bet that was all-in when there was a limper with a deeper stack behind and your 3bet was effectively an isolation all-in. The value can only be 'p' in the 3 player case if you faced an all-in 2bet and had a bigger stack behind.
kraada

Postby rubencash » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Excellent explanation, thank you.

A question I can only understand the expression and use it in other cases:

tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin != 'p'

What function performs in practice "!"?
Not is an operator normal, checked the documentation of postgres but not understand the conversion for expressions in PT4:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/sta ... -math.html

Best regards.
rubencash

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:21 am

!= means 'not equal to'. It is equivalent to:
NOT( tourney_hand_player_statistics.enum_face_allin = 'p' )
WhiteRider

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles