how to filter for 2bettor´s stacksize?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

how to filter for 2bettor´s stacksize?

Postby ommaha » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:06 am

hi,

I want to find out how my 3bets against different stacksizes differ in performance. Can you tell me, what to type into the expression filter to filter f.e. 3bets against an openraiser who had 40-50 big blinds before he made his 2bet, please?

tyvm
ommaha

Re: how to filter for 2bettor´s stacksize?

Postby kraada » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:32 am

Unfortunately there isn't a great filter to use for that situation - you can filter for your effective stack but if the open raiser was short and there's a big stack behind you that affects your effective stack.
kraada

Postby ommaha » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:38 pm

is there any workaround?
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:21 am

You could do it with a filter expression but I can't think of a way to do it using the regular filters.
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:00 pm

a filter expression is exactly what I am looking for. Unfortunately I do not have an idea how to define villains stacksize. Is there something like cash_hand_player_statistics.val_p_raise_aggressor_stacksize between...?
ommaha

Postby kraada » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:28 pm

No you'd have to do it with a subquery.

cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, cash_limit cl where chps.id_limit = cl.id_limit and chps.flg_p_first_raise and chps.amt_p_effective_stack / cl.amt_bb between X and Y)

will filter to hands where the effective stack of the first raiser in big blinds was between X and Y.
kraada

Postby ommaha » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:42 pm

thank you. I am sorry that I have to ask again. How/where do I use subqueries?
ommaha

Postby kraada » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:28 am

You can put that in the Filter Expressions area in the left hand Filters link of My Reports reports.
kraada

Postby EinsteinFranck » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:07 pm

Hi guys,

I am building a population analysis & I'm trying to filter for the blinds' stack size when I'm not in the hand.
So I am trying to find the SB raiser (2better here) effective stack size. Obviously, the manual filter on stack always focus on hero so not helping.

I am getting slowly around the homemade subqueries but I'm still a fish. Could someone help me with this?

Best,
François
EinsteinFranck

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:48 am

It depends and a subquery isn't always necessary. If you just want to filter hands directly from the small blinds perspective then you can turn off the 'Filter on Active Player' via the 'Filters' link (this is off by default in an 'All Players' report). If you also add a filter for NOT(Player is Hero) the data will be filtered without your own small blind hands. I don't know if a subquery is needed for what you want without more specific details.
Flag_Hippo

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles