PokerProHuds Crashes PT4 everytime

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PokerProHuds Crashes PT4 everytime

Postby puraghar » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Hi,

My PT4 crashes instantly the moment I select PokerProHud (anyone of them) in the Edit HUD Profiles menu.

Once, just once they worked but none of the symbols were working and the HUD looked messy so Mart from their side troubleshooted the problem with me and we’ve done all we could.

Do overs from A to Z multiple times.

The one time it did work, the reason I spoke with Mart was because the symbols weren’t showing up and he said I had not downloaded the resource pack ( I had but somehow it was empty) Once I re-installed that and did all the steps again, the problem went back to square 1. Insta crash of PT4 upon selecting those HUDS.

Well seems like I can’t attach bare rtf of txt files of apple crash report so zipped it and attaching that

Any other info needed do let me know
Attachments
Apple Report.txt.zip
(18.61 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
puraghar

Re: PokerProHuds Crashes PT4 everytime

Postby puraghar » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:30 pm

Bit of an update

Got info that the resources pack is just fonts so it should not cause the crash since it has nothing to do with PT4 but also just found out that the lower versions of the pokerprohuds seem to not crash the software

all version 1.02 work, 1.03M crash PT4
puraghar

Re: PokerProHuds Crashes PT4 everytime

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:52 am

Please open a Support Ticket along with a link to this thread and report your problem so that we can investigate further.
Flag_Hippo

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles