Quick way to see how much you have won with starting hands?

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Quick way to see how much you have won with starting hands?

Postby YahtzeeFish » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:25 am

Is there a good way to see how much you have won or lost with each starting hand? I feel like going one by one to each hand is pretty burdensome.

Thanks!
YahtzeeFish

Re: Quick way to see how much you have won with starting han

Postby morny » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:33 am

Please go to View Stats > Results and then from the report drop-down choose summary. Finally, select group by Starting Hands.
morny

Postby YahtzeeFish » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:19 pm

oohhhh thank you!
YahtzeeFish

Postby ptmusic » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Can I jump in here and ask a follow-up question about this Results view: When I click on one of the hands,e.g. 88, in the top part of this report, then down in the bottom part I can choose "Graph" and it shows me the graph for all of my 88 hands, as expected. However if I click on "Hands" in the bottom part, nothing shows up? Why would this happen, and how can I see a list of all of my 88 hands?
ptmusic

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Please make certain that you do not have any filters set as filters may keep your hands from appearing. If there is any text in blue in the left hand sidebar it is filtering; click on that drop down and change it to All (or uncheck all checkboxes) to remove those filters. There are also filters for Hand reports above the report, specifically the checkbox labeled “Show Marked Hands Only” and the drop down for tagging. Make certain that checkbox is unchecked and that the drop down says No Tags Selected by unchecking any checked tags. If you have no filters or tags enabled try resetting the report to the default state. To do this, right click in the empty hands report and choose Configure Report. In the window that appears, click Restore to Default and click OK.
Flag_Hippo

Postby ptmusic » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:08 pm

that last one did it--resetting to default...not sure why--the earlier steps you mentioned were already good to go (no filtering). Anyway, all is good now--thank you.
ptmusic

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles