How to filter on folded to SB who then limped.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Re: How to filter on folded to SB who then limped.

Postby potamito » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:58 am

Flag_Hippo wrote:It is not currently possible to specify that the limp came from the SB using simple filters

With the filter i´ve set up it works fine for me.
potamito

Postby Flag_Hippo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:04 am

donniemillan wrote:I want to observe ranges of the BB when folded to the SB who then just calls.

donniemillan wrote:The above expression seems to work, however it doesn't apply to the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer. Is there a way I can do that? I want to see the range of hands in this situation.

You can do that with custom statistics. For example there is a "Raise With SB Limper When in BB" custom statistic that you can download from here. Once that is downloaded you need to import it via "Configure -> Statistics -> Options -> Import" to make it available for your HUD/Reports. To add the stat to the Hand Range Visualiser Report click on the spanner icon next to "Heat Map Statistic:". See this guide for the basics on custom statistics creation and this guide for a deeper walkthrough. The latter was written for PT3 but the techniques all apply to PT4, the interface is just slightly different.
Flag_Hippo

Postby carl91 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:20 pm

Bumping this thread.

Is it now possible to do this with simple filters? I can't work it out.
carl91

Postby WhiteRider » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:24 pm

Exactly what do you want to filter for? There are several questions in this thread and I'm not sure what you're referring to.
WhiteRider

Postby carl91 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Filter for when it folds to SB who limps. Meaning 0-6 neither RFI or open-limp. I know how to specify that 0-6 don't RFI but don't know how to specify that they don't limp either.
carl91

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:25 am

If you want to filter for these hands when the active player is not in the SB, then no - you will need to use a filter expression in My Reports as described on page 1.
WhiteRider

Previous

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles