How to filter on folded to SB who then limped.

Discuss how to create custom stats, reports and HUD profiles and share your creations.

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to filter on folded to SB who then limped.

Postby donniemillan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:46 am

I want to observe ranges of the BB when folded to the SB who then just calls.

There seems to be no way of doing this. I can filter on number of limpers, but that can be from any position, and if I filter on Player Position it only has options for Active Player, First Raiser, etc. no option for something like - Position of First Limper is Exactly 9.
donniemillan

Re: How to filter on folded to SB who then limped.

Postby potamito » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:12 am

On Hand Details there an specific option to isolate limp pots...

http://imgur.com/Iuv3Mmy

Go there and then set the "The Numbers of Limpers" to EXACTLY 1, then set the position of the active player in "Players Position" (select 9 - This will filter the situations from the SB perspective but you you will also still see the BB action as there isnt any more players left to act) and then go to Actions an Opportunities > Actions and Opportunities - Preflop > Preflop Calls and select Limped First In finally go back one tab and go into Preflop Opportunities and select on First Action > Opportunity to Raise Limpers, this is the filter that i use it should work just fine, let me know how it goes, cheers.
potamito

Postby donniemillan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:24 am

That doesn't work, it has zero results, which makes sense since if the SB is limping first in they can't also have the opportunity to raise limpers.

This is what I've set - http://i.imgur.com/mszThqB.png
donniemillan

Postby potamito » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Yeap i got a bit confused on that one...forgot that if we´re setting everything from the SB perspective we cant add the opportunitu for them to raise limpers hahaha my bad.
Yeah those filters should work fine...did they?
potamito

Postby donniemillan » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:34 pm

They don't, it has zero results.
donniemillan

Postby potamito » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:20 am

donniemillan wrote:That doesn't work, it has zero results, which makes sense since if the SB is limping first in they can't also have the opportunity to raise limpers.

This is what I've set - http://i.imgur.com/mszThqB.png

Taking a second and more extensive look at your filters gotta say If you select Limped First In and also select the Position of Active Player to 9 makes no sense adding the Number of Limpers cuz its obvious if the SB opened the pot by limping there wasnt any other player with the opportunity to either open the pot nor making the first limp so take that out and try, it should work.
Also, remember we´re setting the filters from the SB perspective to isolate the BvB action in limped pots so setting the First Action Opportunity to Raise Limper is wrong cuz SB cant do both, either he´s the one open limping nor he´s the one facing limpers with the oportunity to raise them, just leave your filter with the position of the active player (9), the opportunity to open the pot and the Limped First In, that should do it, let me know how it goes, cheers.
potamito

Postby donniemillan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:43 am

I'm trying to observe the ranges of the BB, not the SB. If I put any filter on Active Player is Exactly 9 it will not show BB figures.
donniemillan

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:40 am

It is not currently possible to specify that the limp came from the SB using simple filters (unless you see the flop, and then you can check for being in position). If you want to review hands where the SB limped you can use this expression filter in 'My Reports':

cash_hand_summary.str_aggressors_p NOT LIKE '89%' and cash_hand_summary.str_actors_p LIKE '9%'

To enter that click the 'Filters' link and choose 'Add New Expression Filters'. For tournament reports you will need to change "cash" to "tourney" in the expression filter.
Flag_Hippo

Postby donniemillan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:04 am

Will that be for just when the SB limps, or specifically when folded to the SB who then limps?
donniemillan

Postby donniemillan » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:32 am

The above expression seems to work, however it doesn't apply to the Holdem Hand Range Visualizer. Is there a way I can do that? I want to see the range of hands in this situation.
donniemillan

Next

Return to Custom Stats, Reports and HUD Profiles